XIM Community

Did you get the sample?  (Read 29252 times)

Offline Sorothos

• View Profile
Re: Did you get the sample?
« Reply #315 on: 04:17 AM - 12/08/21 »
I have tried all of the above and still no luck, I may be doing something wrong, but at this point it is not working for me.

It does not work for you when you tested the Beloader in the process or does not work for you also (with this tutorial) the normal remote play and titan Two?

Offline bigmasta

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: bigmasta
  • PSN ID: bigmasta73
« Reply #316 on: 04:38 AM - 12/08/21 »
My beloader is also not working with TT2. I changed the Output Protocol but no one is working :(
XSX
PS5 Digital Edition

Offline Lukasz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: boloMALAN
« Reply #317 on: 08:52 AM - 12/08/21 »
I have tried all of the above and still no luck, I may be doing something wrong, but at this point it is not working for me.

It does not work for you when you tested the Beloader in the process or does not work for you also (with this tutorial) the normal remote play and titan Two?

Yeah, I have actually misunderstood you at first. Anyway, I think I have tested every possible scenario with no luck.

I have tested Apex with a controller connected to Apex hub (both PS5 controller and speciality controller), no luck. I have tested with the controller (both PS5 controller and speciality controller) connected to TT2, no luck. I have even tested without a controller connected to either Apex or TT2, still no luck.

Unfortunately, I do not have an option to use a PC to test whether remote play works without the Beloander, if I could I would not have to get the dongle.

The odd thing is that I use to use TT2 and the speciality controller connected to Apex when playing PS5 games but then I had to take a break from games and when I came back this combo stopped working too. It is like the speciality controller does not authenticate or like it does not turn on in this combo. This is odd to me because this is how I use to play ever since I got my PS5.

Man, I regret not getting Xbox series X, I was really torn between the two and should have gone with Xbox Series X.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: 08:56 AM - 12/08/21 »
Speciality controllers dont work with the Beloader, you cannot connect those to your Titan Two or XIM. The Titan protocol has to be set to PS4 or Xbox to work with the Beloader.
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline He4DHuNt3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: XuK He4DHuNt3r
  • PSN ID: He4DHuNt3r_XIM
« Reply #319 on: 09:02 AM - 12/08/21 »
Speciality controllers dont work with the Beloader, you cannot connect those to your Titan Two or XIM. The Titan protocol has to be set to PS4 or Xbox to work with the Beloader.

Ah dammit, I'll need to borrow a DS4 then :(
I just wanted to say that you are a phenomenal gamer. You make it look so easy and your gameplay has this commanding "tone" to it (i.e. not frantic -- more of a dominating calm :) ).

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: 09:04 AM - 12/08/21 »

Ah dammit, I'll need to borrow a DS4 then :(

All it would take is enough community pushes on the Beloader website via the contact form.
Their previous adapter had speciality controller support, so i dont see why they cannot add it to the Beloader as well.

If enough people request it im sure they release a firmware update! :)
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Offline He4DHuNt3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: XuK He4DHuNt3r
  • PSN ID: He4DHuNt3r_XIM
Did you get the sample?
« Reply #321 on: 09:10 AM - 12/08/21 »
All it would take is enough community pushes on the Beloader website via the contact form.
Their previous adapter had speciality controller support, so i dont see why they cannot add it to the Beloader as well.

If enough people request it im sure they release a firmware update! :)

Ah sweet, I might ask them if it's possible for them to add support at some point.

My Beloader package arrived in London yesterday, So hopefully I will have it in my hands by Friday! :D
I just wanted to say that you are a phenomenal gamer. You make it look so easy and your gameplay has this commanding "tone" to it (i.e. not frantic -- more of a dominating calm :) ).

Offline Lukasz

• View Profile
« Reply #322 on: 09:13 AM - 12/08/21 »

Hey Sir, I have actually tried using PS5 controller with TT2 set to ps4, but still no luck.

Offline bigmasta

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: bigmasta
  • PSN ID: bigmasta73
« Reply #323 on: 09:30 AM - 12/08/21 »

Hey Sir, I have actually tried using PS5 controller with TT2 set to ps4, but still no luck.

Set USB Output Protocol to (USB Automatic PS4, XBOX....) make sure you have enough power for your XIM or TITAN2, because this was my Problem. Since I have an external Power source for my XIM or TITAN2, it works like a charme.

XSX
PS5 Digital Edition

Offline Lukasz

• View Profile
« Reply #324 on: 09:39 AM - 12/08/21 »

Set USB Output Protocol to (USB Automatic PS4, XBOX....) make sure you have enough power for your XIM or TITAN2, because this was my Problem. Since I have an external Power source for my XIM or TITAN2, it works like a charme.

That is something to try, my Xim has an external power source but TT 2 does not, I will have try this one

Offline hope850610

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Chen__CC
« Reply #325 on: 11:57 AM - 12/08/21 »
That was one of the things i tried to test how many inputs per second the beloader can support. Titan + XIM worked for me, but only when settings the Titan protocol to PS4 instead of PS5.

Could you please confirm if od1n uses the combination of xim + titan2 + beloader normally?
I tried to discuss the feasibility of the above combination with the beloader manufacturer

Offline Boltman

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: 12:17 PM - 12/08/21 »
If you're running xim apex + TT then I suggest you go the hardwired remote play route. Not sure if beloader can handle that.
Keyboard replacement: Sony Move Navigation Controller l Mouse: Logitech G9x & G502 l Mousepad: MM400 l Controller: PS5 (PS4 hori fighting commander) l XIM: Apex l Gaming Monitor: LG 27UD68-W l Headset: Sony Pulse Wireless Headset

My old config/setup: https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=25362.msg306559#msg306559

Offline Lukasz

• View Profile
« Reply #327 on: 02:52 AM - 12/09/21 »

Well, it was worth the try, I had both the Apex and TT 2 powered by two different power supplies but still had no luck, tried it on all possible TT 2 output formats. I a beginning to think there may be something wrong with my TT2. The last thing to try is a different USB cable going from TT 2 to Beloader.

If you're running xim apex + TT then I suggest you go the hardwired remote play route. Not sure if beloader can handle that.

I had actually tried to connect just the TT 2 to the Beloader with no luck again, this time though I had no red light on the TT 2 output.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: 05:32 AM - 12/09/21 »
That was one of the things i tried to test how many inputs per second the beloader can support. Titan + XIM worked for me, but only when settings the Titan protocol to PS4 instead of PS5.

Could you please confirm if od1n uses the combination of xim + titan2 + beloader normally?
I tried to discuss the feasibility of the above combination with the beloader manufacturer

Yes it tested that and it works :).
Titan prog port to PC for more electricity, output port to Beloader with XIM being plugged into the Titan. Protocol is set to PS4.

Offline Bananabrian

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: CallouS
« Reply #329 on: 06:28 PM - 12/10/21 »
Can someone tell me what controllers you guys are usuing to get the beloader to work