XIM Community

Did you get the sample?  (Read 29967 times)

Offline Catacomb

• View Profile
Re: Did you get the sample?
« Reply #210 on: 07:01 AM - 11/21/21 »
I have had enough for 3 days I can't buy it and I see that the sale of them is growing and now I am writing that only 11 pieces available..... what's going on......
  I think they have only problems with PayPal, the other payment options seems to be working fine.

when I click on the credit card, he writes the same to me
2 friends ordered trough credit card and 1 trough SEPA, but that was yesterday maybe something changed today.

Offline MrBrutalFrosty

• MVP
  • Australian Youtuber 2k Subs All Things FPS COD
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: MrBrutalFrosty
  • PSN ID: Mr_Brutal_Frosty Youtube: MrBrutalFrosty
« Reply #211 on: 10:26 AM - 11/21/21 »
I personally had to order via PayPal still no shipping information though I also didn't register

Offline MrBrutalFrosty

• MVP
  • Australian Youtuber 2k Subs All Things FPS COD
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: MrBrutalFrosty
  • PSN ID: Mr_Brutal_Frosty Youtube: MrBrutalFrosty
« Reply #212 on: 10:33 AM - 11/21/21 »
Due to the problem of receiving account, the purchase will be reopened next week. The orders that have been successfully paid will be shipped next week. Please pay attention to the shipping information from official web.

They updated description

Offline Loki11

• View Profile
« Reply #213 on: 03:35 AM - 11/22/21 »
Hello, I have a question because I can buy a loader but I mean how to use it (I've already seen the video) but I have such a problem with wifi, it's hard for me.  i play on a wired network and I saw that you need to enter wifi on this program or it will be possible somehow to do with cables ???. and the second question, do you have to do these settings only once on the computer and then without doing it? so I run ps5 with beloader and play?... does not work exactly me wifi on the computer :(
« Last Edit: 03:44 AM - 11/22/21 by Loki11 »

Offline xyphonic

• View Profile
« Reply #214 on: 04:25 AM - 11/22/21 »
Hopefully this isn't too off-topic but I have a quick question OBsIV: since we're now considering wired Remote Play to be the go-to method for using an XIM with the latest PS5 games that require the DualSense, is there a possibility of giving the XIM 4 another look for next-gen compatibility? Maybe something like a dedicated next-gen-only beta firmware that allows the XIM 4 to function with Remote Play and the next-gen STs? Could the XIM 4's hardware memory limitations be overcome with an optional firmware that drops legacy support?

Of course you have to prioritize where your time and energy is spent, but it seems like many PS5+XIM owners, myself included, have caved and also bought a Series X so they can continue to get the absolute best performance (and least complicated setup) when using an XIM with next-gen games.  It would be great if I could just leave my Apex connected to my Series X, which is now my dedicated FPS platform, and then leave the XIM 4+Dualshock connected to my PC for use with my PS5 when I want to play Sony exclusives.

Just wishful thinking. It bums me out that my trusty ol' XIM 4 is just collecting dust these days.
XIM Apex | XSX | PS5 | G303 Shroud Edition | PS Nav | JDS Atom DAC⇢Subjective3⇢Atom Amp⇢SHP9500

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #215 on: 04:38 AM - 11/22/21 »
Beloader will work with XIM 4, as will PC or Mac Remote Play (it already does). AFAIK, XIM 4 is already Series X / S compatible.

The hope is that if Remote Play proves reliable that we’ll get PS5 STs. In which case XIM 4 will get them too.

Nothing however will get DualSense support, that’s what Remote Play is for.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline sahin1986

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: sahin_beycur
« Reply #216 on: 05:06 AM - 11/22/21 »
can we play the ps5 game now with beloader

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #217 on: 05:21 AM - 11/22/21 »
Beloader uses Remote Play. You can use Remote Play on PC, Mac or PS4 to play all PS5 games right now.

Offline xyphonic

• View Profile
« Reply #218 on: 05:30 AM - 11/22/21 »
Beloader will work with XIM 4, as will PC or Mac Remote Play (it already does). AFAIK, XIM 4 is already Series X / S compatible.

The hope is that if Remote Play proves reliable that we’ll get PS5 STs. In which case XIM 4 will get them too.

Nothing however will get DualSense support, that’s what Remote Play is for.

Right, maybe I wasn’t clear enough but I was specifically asking about PS5 ST support on the XIM 4 while it’s connected to the PS5 via Remote Play. I know it’s not currently supported but hopefully the XIM team will look into adding PS5 ST support in the future. When I made the switch to the Apex last year there was talk of some hardware memory limitation on the XIM 4 preventing it from being compatible with the new ST format.
XIM Apex | XSX | PS5 | G303 Shroud Edition | PS Nav | JDS Atom DAC⇢Subjective3⇢Atom Amp⇢SHP9500

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #219 on: 05:35 AM - 11/22/21 »
XIM 4, XIM APEX and XIM NEXUS all use the same STs. The memory limitation on XIM 4 restricts the changes that can be made to firmware.

If all goes well with the Beloader dongle &/or wide acceptance of Remote Play for PS5 compatibility, hopefully we'll get PS5 STs, which will work on XIM 4 too.

Offline BokiWan

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: BokiWan
  • PSN ID: BokiWan
« Reply #220 on: 06:14 AM - 11/22/21 »
THX ! I just placed my Order successfully ! It seems, like there is a problem with either registering an account before ordering or with macOS !? I just ordered it without pre-registration and via mobile phone, get it ordered instantly without issues !

Maybe their website also is not that well programmed, had also issues with registtration process before :-/
how can you check order status? i tried registrating with the email i ordered from. it gives me member id errorr.

and i have only a paypal receit. havent got an email order confirmation from beloader yet

I‘ve registered a new Account with the very same email adress, I previously used for paypal order. I could instantly see my Order and Staus in my Order History Section of my beloader.com Account ! Right now it stands at „Await Shipping“

Try it now again, it didn‘t worked for me at first too… I tried it again today and it worked for me ! I you still get error, make shure You use exactly the same email adress of your paypal order, or maybe you can try to go with the „ forgot my password“ process !?
« Last Edit: 06:24 AM - 11/22/21 by BokiWan »

Offline thornlutz

• View Profile
« Reply #221 on: 06:45 AM - 11/22/21 »
THX ! I just placed my Order successfully ! It seems, like there is a problem with either registering an account before ordering or with macOS !? I just ordered it without pre-registration and via mobile phone, get it ordered instantly without issues !

Maybe their website also is not that well programmed, had also issues with registtration process before :-/
how can you check order status? i tried registrating with the email i ordered from. it gives me member id errorr.

and i have only a paypal receit. havent got an email order confirmation from beloader yet

I‘ve registered a new Account with the very same email adress, I previously used for paypal order. I could instantly see my Order and Staus in my Order History Section of my beloader.com Account ! Right now it stands at „Await Shipping“

Try it now again, it didn‘t worked for me at first too… I tried it again today and it worked for me ! I you still get error, make shure You use exactly the same email adress of your paypal order, or maybe you can try to go with the „ forgot my password“ process !?

Did what you said, it worked. Thank you bro!

Offline Loki11

• View Profile
« Reply #222 on: 07:04 AM - 11/22/21 »
XIM 4, XIM APEX and XIM NEXUS all use the same STs. The memory limitation on XIM 4 restricts the changes that can be made to firmware.

If all goes well with the Beloader dongle &/or wide acceptance of Remote Play for PS5 compatibility, hopefully we'll get PS5 STs, which will work on XIM 4 too.
whether the beloader must be turned on each time remote play ?

Can I have wired internet during the configuration on the computer or do I have to have wifi? I mean the moment when he gives wifi acc and wifi pass in the configuration
« Last Edit: 07:37 AM - 11/22/21 by Loki11 »

Offline maasman

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: wCbriLL
  • PSN ID: wCbriLL
« Reply #223 on: 08:37 AM - 11/22/21 »

whether the beloader must be turned on each time remote play ?

Can I have wired internet during the configuration on the computer or do I have to have wifi? I mean the moment when he gives wifi acc and wifi pass in the configuration

what i see on the video from beloaded. you just need to fill in the wifi password and all set.

see here the intrustion video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88rNyBVnsCs
and you can use the duel sence controller with the xim so no 3th party controller needed any more

Offline Loki11

• View Profile
« Reply #224 on: 09:05 AM - 11/22/21 »
haha that's big @#$%. I am already in the order and when I click pay now.   I continue to write the seller's account is restricted @#$%!!!

Admin