XIM Community

Did you get the sample?  (Read 29314 times)

Offline zack

• View Profile
Did you get the sample?
« on: 09:58 PM - 10/31/21 »
Hi, just wanna ask did you get the sample from that company? or they keep saying next week.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Did you get the sample?
« Reply #1 on: 10:09 PM - 10/31/21 »
Well, they "shipped" it last week. The tracking number says the label was created but the carrier hasn't received the package. They state Cronus has been testing for more than a week and are happy with it. So, if you have access to the Cronus forum (all of it is private) then maybe more info will be available over there.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline Herpityderp

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12:50 AM - 11/01/21 »
Well, they "shipped" it last week. The tracking number says the label was created but the carrier hasn't received the package. They state Cronus has been testing for more than a week and are happy with it. So, if you have access to the Cronus forum (all of it is private) then maybe more info will be available over there.

the peeps at T2 say they're in the process of creating their own hardware solution which should be out within 6 months. no idea what that means exactly but they're not known for lying

Offline ttplatti

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01:08 AM - 11/01/21 »

Cronus does not talk about it, or i didnt find the post... cronus support is very bad and the members only talk remote play solution but this is no option. xim is the best support and tool

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01:24 AM - 11/01/21 »
the peeps at T2 say they're in the process of creating their own hardware solution which should be out within 6 months. no idea what that means exactly but they're not known for lying

A company stealing from one of their former former employees wouldnt lie? Im not sure tbh...
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #5 on: 01:47 AM - 11/01/21 »
I think he’s saying that ConsoleTuner is not known for lying, which is accurate.

In the context of Cronus, “employee” is wrong. Business partner and the inventor of Cronus (an evolution of the GamePad Proxy predecessor) is more accurate  :-\ 

We know who the good guys are and it ain’t Cronus. I’d be wary of anyone who gets into business with them.

I’ll wait to see what happens at ConsoleTuner (I know their solution will be bulletproof whereas everything else is vulnerable) and keep an eye out for anything else that pops up around here.
« Last Edit: 10:52 PM - 11/01/21 by antithesis »

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Herpityderp

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 11:43 AM - 11/01/21 »
I think he’s saying that ConsoleTuner is not known for lying, which is accurate.

In the context of Cronus, “employee” is wrong. Business partner and the inventor of Cronus (an evolution of the GamePad Proxy predecessor) is more accurate  :-\ 

We know who the good guys are and it ain’t Cronus. I’d be wary of anyone who gets into business with them.

I’ll wait to see what happens at ConsoleTuner (I know their solution will be bulletproof whereas everything else is vulnerable) and keep an eye out for anything else pops up around here.

correct. their work and general attitude @#$% on the team at Cronus.....

Offline Boltman

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 09:13 PM - 11/01/21 »
Well at least it's on the way.
Keyboard replacement: Sony Move Navigation Controller l Mouse: Logitech G9x & G502 l Mousepad: MM400 l Controller: PS5 (PS4 hori fighting commander) l XIM: Apex l Gaming Monitor: LG 27UD68-W l Headset: Sony Pulse Wireless Headset

My old config/setup: https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=25362.msg306559#msg306559

Offline Boris228

• View Profile
« Last Edit: 05:50 AM - 11/04/21 by Boris228 »

Offline Swaim

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Swaim[ZP]

Offline Boris228

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 06:59 AM - 11/04/21 »
https://ibb.co/qxs9xLp
https://ibb.co/0CWxKbP
https://ibb.co/GTf6cZc
https://ibb.co/SXFJP5L
is everyone talking about it?
can you share product link?
it was just shown.  release date and price will be announced later

Offline Swaim

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 07:08 AM - 11/04/21 »
where did you so this?

Offline Boris228

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 07:11 AM - 11/04/21 »
where did you so this?
consider that this is an insider

Offline Boris228

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 08:55 AM - 11/04/21 »
where did you so this?
In fact, there is no miracle.  And by and large the new dongle uses the same scheme with Remote Play, only without a PC.  That is, it crashes between PS5 and xim, and itself connects via Wi-Fi to the Five via remote playback (diagram below).  Requires one setup before the first connection, then everything is automatic

Offline Swaim

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 09:07 AM - 11/04/21 »
where did you so this?
In fact, there is no miracle.  And by and large the new dongle uses the same scheme with Remote Play, only without a PC.  That is, it crashes between PS5 and xim, and itself connects via Wi-Fi to the Five via remote playback (diagram below).  Requires one setup before the first connection, then everything is automatic
If it will work without pc and with good daley it will solve our problem with ps5 games.

Admin