XIM Community

How is the Nexus for sniping in Destiny2?  (Read 529 times)

Offline doperboy

• View Profile
How is the Nexus for sniping in Destiny2?
« on: 06:29 AM - 10/31/21 »
Hey guys, iím fairly new here.

Just wondering how it feels to snipe on destiny 2 with the new Nexus controller? The gyro aim looks very interesting and i really want to give it a try when it releases!

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Re: How is the Nexus for sniping in Destiny2?
« Reply #1 on: 06:59 AM - 10/31/21 »
I can feel AA when sniping on NEXUS whereas I can't feel it at all on APEX. The caveat being AA is much stronger in PvE than PvP, but it's also stronger on NEXUS than a regular controller due to the high degree of reticle control with motion aim.

I find sniping in general to be easier with NEXUS as I tend to jerk the mouse on APEX and overshoot my target. And I very much suck at using a regular controller, so that's saying something about how much of a crutch NEXUS is in my hands  :o

Check my VODs on Twitch (link in sig) if you want to see some NEXUS action in Destiny 2. I'll be streaming again this week and D2 is my go-to game.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline doperboy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07:13 AM - 10/31/21 »
I can feel AA when sniping on NEXUS whereas I can't feel it at all on APEX. The caveat being AA is much stronger in PvE than PvP, but it's also stronger on NEXUS than a regular controller due to the high degree of reticle control with motion aim.

I find sniping in general to be easier with NEXUS as I tend to jerk the mouse on APEX and overshoot my target. And I very much suck at using a regular controller, so that's saying something about how much of a crutch NEXUS is in my hands  :o

Check my VODs on Twitch (link in sig) if you want to see some NEXUS action in Destiny 2. I'll be streaming again this week and D2 is my go-to game.

Thank you for your input! I will most definitely be checking you out on twitch to watch!

Offline MattyAu

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: o MattyAu o
« Reply #3 on: 04:33 PM - 10/31/21 »
I'll be streaming again this week and D2 is my go-to game.

XB or PS? Pretty sure I recall you mentioning in the past you were a PS user.

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #4 on: 05:37 PM - 10/31/21 »
Xbox Series X these days Matty. D2 is a glorious sight to behold at 1440p 120Hz in both PvE & PvP. PS5 just cannot match it  :-\

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad

Offline MattyAu

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: o MattyAu o
« Reply #5 on: 05:40 PM - 10/31/21 »
Xbox Series X these days Matty. D2 is a glorious sight to behold at 1440p 120Hz in both PvE & PvP. PS5 just cannot match it  :-\
Yeah, would agree, much needed update for console. My son plays on my XBsX most of the time so I tend to play on my PC more these days. Keen to give the Nexus a run with D2.

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #6 on: 05:41 PM - 10/31/21 »
NEXUS is :chef's kiss: on Destiny 2. Soooooo good.