XIM Community

Xim Nexus Dual Curve Idea  (Read 324 times)

Offline GoodAimButATankMain

• Be, the ball!
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: HowGoodsMyWidow
Xim Nexus Dual Curve Idea
« on: 02:14 AM - 10/30/21 »
Hey, I have an Idea. Im not sure if it is implemented or not, or will be implemented, but I think it would be awesome if the controller thumbstick and gyro both have separate curves/settings you can tweak. This would be insanely helpful for the games that dont natively support different aim techniques. When I played overwatch on console with controller, I loved dual zone with 99 smoothing, but then when I swapped to cod for example I was forced to play on expo or linear. If there is a separate curve feature, you could use a "generic" config just like on the apex, and manually make the aim mechanic dual zone or whatever you want! I really think this feature is going to put this controller ahead of all other controllers if this can be done.
Dont try to fix something that's not broken! My perfect sens: 41cm/360.

*****NEW CHANNEL UPDATED LINK*****
 Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnQ1sLl99p1S48Pf4QTZ6tw
^          ^           ^           ^           ^          ^                ^   
Discord:
https://discord.gg/tbuD8RP

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Re: Xim Nexus Dual Curve Idea
« Reply #1 on: 03:55 AM - 10/30/21 »
Motion Aim and sticks do have separate curves, for both HIP and ADS.

That said, Motion Aim and curves are only available in STs. NEXUS has all of the same STs as APEX, including the generics, so you may be able to do what you want.

Lithe has also been using NEXUS with reWASD on PC, which has its own functionality that can be coupled with NEXUS.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline PingThing

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Pingthing
  • PSN ID: pingthing
« Reply #2 on: 02:54 PM - 10/31/21 »
You've really gotta stop telling us all the cool stuff that you can do with it, you're not helping. :)
It don't mean a Thing if you ain't got that Ping.

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #3 on: 03:37 PM - 10/31/21 »
Sorry Ping, let me downplay NEXUS by stating that it's a poop-stick with extra poopsauce on top.

I'll be streaming again this week. OBsIV has added a couple of new things I want to try out. Also, I'll be testing more games to see how NEXUS feels with different look mechanics.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad

Offline Hurricane

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04:24 PM - 10/31/21 »
Sorry Ping, let me downplay NEXUS by stating that it's a poop-stick with extra poopsauce on top.

I'll be streaming again this week. OBsIV has added a couple of new things I want to try out. Also, I'll be testing more games to see how NEXUS feels with different look mechanics.

What your channel?

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #5 on: 05:37 PM - 10/31/21 »
Link in sig below  :)