XIM Community

Need Contact from mist4fun  (Read 576 times)

Offline 420Daddy

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Telepyzik93
Need Contact from mist4fun
« on: 04:27 PM - 10/29/21 »
Need an pm from him. Got good Config for him. Honly gof a tiny HIP Problem here which he can replace. Its a Hell let loose config

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Need Contact from mist4fun
« Reply #1 on: 04:33 PM - 10/29/21 »
Hi, what is it you need from HLL?
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Herpityderp

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02:42 AM - 10/30/21 »
erm mist doesn't exactly personally set the ST for each game, he has a program that analyses the look mechanics and quantifies a bunch of variables

Offline 420Daddy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04:20 AM - 10/30/21 »
But with his hll config ads never so godd caus3 of the deadzone. Hmmm... Ok

Offline Pete1564

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07:06 AM - 10/30/21 »
Apologies for hijacking this thread, but Iím absolutely desperate for a resolution to the PS5 HLL situation!
I fully understand the decision regarding support for PS5 but surely HLL is different from the triple A titles which are dropping now and near future, in that HLL works perfectly with third party controller, which the other titles donít.
Is there any way Mist would reconsider - the game is so good Iím on verge of buying Xbox so I can play it!
Yours in hope 🤞

Offline 420Daddy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08:20 AM - 10/30/21 »
Apologies for hijacking this thread, but Iím absolutely desperate for a resolution to the PS5 HLL situation!
I fully understand the decision regarding support for PS5 but surely HLL is different from the triple A titles which are dropping now and near future, in that HLL works perfectly with third party controller, which the other titles donít.
Is there any way Mist would reconsider - the game is so good Iím on verge of buying Xbox so I can play it!
Yours in hope 🤞

Ii have a good st. But HIP kinda sucks. I need a solution there. But if he cant change thst it habe no sense

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 09:26 AM - 11/01/21 »
Unfortunately the PS5 isn't a supported platform and support is separate to each platform. Choosing another platform in Manager just doesn't change the way buttons look in Manager, it uses unique support for that platform.

Yours in hope 🤞

I wouldn't be able to support it even if I wanted to unfortunately, I have no PS5. Well, I did but it went to XIM development. :)
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline 420Daddy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 11:52 PM - 11/03/21 »
Unfortunately the PS5 isn't a supported platform and support is separate to each platform. Choosing another platform in Manager just doesn't change the way buttons look in Manager, it uses unique support for that platform.

Yours in hope 🤞

I wouldn't be able to support it even if I wanted to unfortunately, I have no PS5. Well, I did but it went to XIM development. :)

Thats bad, really bad. This game works on ps5, so you could make an config. Man. Xim cannot only support xbox all the time..