XIM Community

Can we get an ETA on Hell let loose?  (Read 643 times)

Offline UnRyValD

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: UnRyValD
  • PSN ID: Judea33
Can we get an ETA on Hell let loose?
« on: 11:54 AM - 10/17/21 »
I know lots of games are coming out but I donít know whatís out that hasnít been covered other than back 4 blood. I think this is a fairly popular fps for console and not one you can copy paste a game from the same engine.
Edge, XIM 4, Apex, waiting on Nexus

Offline Jobe

• View Profile
Re: Can we get an ETA on Hell let loose?
« Reply #1 on: 12:29 PM - 10/17/21 »
I know the feeling,, I'm chomping at the bit here too waiting for it  :-\

Would hate to think it's being held back because of other titles  :o

As much as I love Xim, if there's one thing that niggles me the most is the ST turn around and it's worse now since next-gen..

Used to be a week but now it can be 3/4 weeks depending on title, I mean Insurgency was released 29/9 and ST was dropped 5 days later  :-\  HLL was released 5/10 and still nothing 2 weeks later  :'(

I feel sorry for Mist as I'm sure he is the only one making ST's... 
XSX / PS5
Xim 3 / Xim 4 / Xim Apex / Xim Nexus

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #2 on: 12:32 PM - 10/17/21 »
mist4fun is working on it right now along with FC6. These games can be difficult to support (especially given all the platforms now) and we always want it so that when it's released, it's the best it can possibly be. So, I will always tell mist4fun to take the time to do it right. It sounded like he was going to be done this week.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline Jobe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12:42 PM - 10/17/21 »
mist4fun is working on it right now along with FC6. These games can be difficult to support (especially given all the platforms now) and we always want it so that when it's released, it's the best it can possibly be. So, I will always tell mist4fun to take the time to do it right. It sounded like he was going to be done this week.

I think HLL is just next gen only XSX n PS5 although the PS5 is probably on the back burner for now until it's supported  ;)

I am sure you have looked at ways to improve ST turn around OBsIV but getting it right is important, it is what it is I guess just have to wait  :D  Fingers crossed for next week! 
« Last Edit: 05:24 AM - 10/18/21 by Jobe »
XSX / PS5
Xim 3 / Xim 4 / Xim Apex / Xim Nexus

Admin