XIM Community

G502 Hero - PC - Xim Apex? - COD and other FPS games  (Read 121 times)

Offline reconnect10

• View Profile
Hello guys,

I have G502 Hero mouse for play games in computer (COD, BF).
I played a lot of time with my Xim Apex on console (PS4), but now... I want to use Xim Apex in my computer.

My question is...
Xim Apex work well in computer to play Call of Duty series, BF etc...? Or if I have a script for my G502 Hero is enough and it will make the same work that Xim Apex do?
I searched in Youtube and forums and already exist a script for Rapid Fire and No recoil for Logitech G502 Hero.

How can I setup the Xim Apex on computer?

Bonus: If you have some configurations to you play FPS (COD, BF etc) games with G502 Hero... I appreciate if you share.

Thanks!

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: G502 Hero - PC - Xim Apex? - COD and other FPS games
« Reply #1 on: 03:02 PM - 10/14/21 »
Hey,

no clue about the mouse macro (i assume it works the same) but to play with your XIM on the PC you usually need an Xbox One controller. Playstation controllers sometimes dont work, or result in problems for users. Xbox controllers have the best compatibility among PC games.
Setup is 1:1 the same as on consoles then, and you pick the XIM config corresponding to the console controller you are using (same for the ingame settings).
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central