XIM Community

Vanguard anti-cheat rumored to detect input adapters  (Read 6750 times)

Offline bssam112

• View Profile
    • Youtube
  • PSN ID: BraveBsom
Re: Vanguard anti-cheat rumored to detect input adapters
« Reply #60 on: 05:36 AM - 10/23/21 »
They said they were going to ship them to us last night, but, I haven't seen a tracking number yet. Hopefully we will get clarification tonight.

Finger crossed
Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtNPYwrOYqIvV1auFJb8yxA

Offline Loki76

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 10:00 AM - 10/23/21 »
0 isn't off, it's minimum. You should turn it up as far as you can such that it doesn't affect your gameplay.

Okay good to know. Is there any sort of typical value that is OK where you don't notice it but it's high enough to be the best option?
This is something that only affects the keyboard I take it.. So is it some sort of delay in the button press taking place and some randomization? The sticks are analogue and is move slower or faster the more push of the stick. But KB is digital on or off. Not to be technical but how can it simulate that. It's great though if it can actually in a confident way simulate the analogue part so it cannot be detected.

I would imagine this is how they will attempt to detect it. And of course devices or anti-recoil setups where it's to "machine" like with perfect intervals that isn't humanly possible..

For me it's all and only about being able to use mouse to aim. Because I can't aim with controller. 25 years on PC do that to you, lol.

Offline Santigold

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 10:11 AM - 10/23/21 »
For me it's all and only about being able to use mouse to aim. Because I can't aim with controller. 25 years on PC do that to you, lol.

After 25 years on PC you should be able to be good enough player with  mouse & keyboard connected directly to the PS5, which is working just fine in COD Vanguard.

Offline Cypher72

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 04:00 AM - 10/26/21 »
Thank YOU  :) :) :) :) :)

Fixed,

Left Xbox Insiders, reset my Xbox 1 X, updated my controllers, and Xim4  back in business.

Thank YOU     

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #64 on: 08:09 AM - 10/26/21 »
We also have a Beta for XIM4 that fixes the issue as well.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline timesquare

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 12:48 PM - 07/27/22 »
I still can't imagine how you can be good at shooters on consoles without a cheat ;). I prefer playing on PC mostly. The keyboard and mouse are more than suitable for almost any type of game. The exceptions are those where you need key combinations you can't perform comfortably on a keyboard. This is why I have a PS5 I bought for exclusives and company games like Fifa, fightings, and sims. As for shooters on a gamepad, let us just say I have a friend who was very good in Warzone, as it turned out, who was also very good on Guided Hacking Forum :).
« Last Edit: 03:07 AM - 08/03/22 by timesquare »

Online TurboMan

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 06:48 PM - 07/27/22 »
The sticks are analogue and is move slower or faster the more push of the stick. But KB is digital on or off. Not to be technical but how can it simulate that.

It adds basically acceleration to your WASD inputs, so it doesn't just go from on to off straight away, it goes to on over the space of around 100ms.

Offline Balu1

• It`s just a Game, not the Reallife.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 05:07 AM - 07/29/22 »
I still can't imagine how you can be good at shooters on consoles without a cheat ;)

practice practice practice

Offline Balu1

• It`s just a Game, not the Reallife.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 05:09 AM - 07/29/22 »
On the PC I could already imagine that Xim will be blocked by the anti cheat at some point. It won't happen on consoles. Xim was once blocked in Fortnite, which was unblocked because Xim is not violating the console's terms of service.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #69 on: 01:51 AM - 07/30/22 »
Thatís incorrect. Fortnite was detecting and blocking digital movement to prevent their own native m/kb players from entering console lobbies with a controller, then swapping to m/kb on the bus.

It only lasted about 5 mins after landing, and was only a implemented for 2-3 weeks before Sony informed Epic they were blocking licenced devices like Hori Tac Pro. Epic was in breach of the Sony TOS, not XIM & similar devices.

XIM was never the target and was never detected, it was collateral damage. XIM easily bypassed the issue by creating SAB to more closely align keyboard movement with expected controller input.

XIM cannot be detected at the USB level by any operating system because it appears as the controller connected to it, so PC isnít blocking XIM any time soon.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline znk

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 05:39 AM - 07/30/22 »
got simple solution , install Linux instead of Windows.... doubt that ricochet working with linux system :D

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 06:02 AM - 07/30/22 »
Do we really need to dig out a topic from last year? :(
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Admin