XIM Community

[ACTIVE] My Xbox Series Controller is work but my kb/m not working  (Read 205 times)

Offline hohoho1234

• View Profile
Keyboard(G PRO X Gaming Keyboard) and Mouse(G Pro X Superlight) not working

How can I solve this problem? Does anyone have the same problem as me?  :-\ :-\ :-\
« Last Edit: 04:39 PM - 10/11/21 by mist4fun »

Offline skullhead

• View Profile
If you have set everything up
Unplug and plug in again.

Offline hohoho1234

• View Profile
My current situation is that I can use the controller, but my keyboard and mouse cannot move. But I can see on the APP that I press the keyboard and mouse to respond.

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: ceebs_63
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
You need to download the latest Beta firmware to enable the Apex on the Series X.

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro + Crucial MX500 1TB, Xbox Series X, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, AKG K702, Creative Sound Blaster X7, iFi Zen DAC v2, iFi Zen CAN, Eve Spectrum 4K 144Hz.

LIAN LI A4 H2O, ASRock Z690M-ITX/ax, Intel Core i5 12400, EK-AIO Basic 240, Crucial 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 980 Pro Gen4 2TB, Crucial MX500 1TB, KFA2 RTX 3080 SG, Cooler Master V850 SFX Gold and if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline hohoho1234

• View Profile
I have updated to the latest version, but the mouse and keyboard still cannot move.

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: ceebs_63
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
What version are you using?

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro + Crucial MX500 1TB, Xbox Series X, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, AKG K702, Creative Sound Blaster X7, iFi Zen DAC v2, iFi Zen CAN, Eve Spectrum 4K 144Hz.

LIAN LI A4 H2O, ASRock Z690M-ITX/ax, Intel Core i5 12400, EK-AIO Basic 240, Crucial 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 980 Pro Gen4 2TB, Crucial MX500 1TB, KFA2 RTX 3080 SG, Cooler Master V850 SFX Gold and if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline hohoho1234

• View Profile
Firmware 20210625

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Thanks for verifying. APEX is compatible with most devices that don't require special drivers or software but there are devices out there it may not be compatible with. If you have a spare mouse and keyboard around it would be worth testing them with your APEX.

We should also check if the controller is authenticating, this is needed for your mouse and keyboard to work. To do this, please disconnect and reconnect XIM to the console while watching XIM's startup light sequence. Do you see 4 green lights during this sequence? For reference the startup light sequence should look similar to this:

red, green, blue
red
green, green, green, green
red

If you do not see 4 green lights at startup and you have spare cables please test other cables with the controller.
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos