XIM Community

Admin, pls talk about XIM and ps5 controler! What’s up with BF/COD  (Read 564 times)

Offline jcj1982

• View Profile
There is a radio silence regarding this topic, please tell us more!
Can we all throw away our apex adapter?

If this is true will it be the end for xim?

Pls communicate with us!

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: ceebs_63
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
You’re being a jerk. There is no “radio silence”. There are plenty of replies from OBsIV and the mods about PS5/Apex support and developments. Try using the Search function rather than trolling.

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro, 1TB Crucial MX500, XSX, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, Audio Technica ADG1X, SB X7, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Core i5 4690k, Corsair H100i, RTX 2070, 16GB Corsair Vengence DDR3, XFX ProSeries 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 2x500GB Samsung Evo SSDs, 1TB Crucial MX500 SSD, 1TB WD HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables. And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline Sl3ipner

• View Profile
You’re being a jerk. There is no “radio silence”. There are plenty of replies from OBsIV and the mods about PS5/Apex support and developments. Try using the Search function rather than trolling.

Im usually not a fan of putting folks down when they ask stupid Qs. (mainly because next time its me)
But the answer here is legit.

Offline UnRyValD

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: UnRyValD
  • PSN ID: Judea33
There is a radio silence regarding this topic, please tell us more!
Can we all throw away our apex adapter?

If this is true will it be the end for xim?

Pls communicate with us!

It looks like if your a fan of playing through Sony’s plastic more than Microsoft’s it may be the end for you for awhile. I believe XIM started off as an Xbox adapter in the first place so it definitely doesn’t need to support PlayStation to be relevant.

Edge, XIM 4, Apex, waiting on Nexus

Admin