XIM Community

XIM Apex PS5 REMOTE PLAY NOT WORKING NEED HELP!!!!  (Read 868 times)

Offline Nicku6843

• View Profile
So I've been trying to get this to work for a day now and I cant. I bought a Apex XIM and plugged it in. First time and it worked through remote play on the ps5, but my controller was broken which I knew before hand was just testing to see if it work. So I bought a brand new controller and now it doesn't work, not even with the old broken controller. So I do get 4 green flashes on the Apex when plugged in. I also get detection on the APP, mouse, keyboard and controller are detected. Button/mouse/keyboard presses show up correctly in APP. I don't get any response on the remote play app/ps5. I'm not getting the blue connected light on the light bar, it will flash like it is trying to connect but then turns off. So it seems like the Apex is detecting everything but the PC is not.

SOLOUTIONS I TRIED ALREADY-
Restart Laptop
Update XIM firmware current is (20210625)
Connect controller directly to the Apex
Tested 3 different USB cables
Tested 2 DS4 Gen 2 controllers (1 which worked at first)

Please help I'm tired lol :'(

Offline mr.trojan

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: moe lester
Re: XIM Apex PS5 REMOTE PLAY NOT WORKING NEED HELP!!!!
« Reply #1 on: 01:13 AM - 10/08/21 »
This happened to me too. Before you connect your xim to your pc, go to your playstation settings and go to accessories, then go to bluetooth accesories and delete your ps5 controller and your controller should turn off. Then connect your ps5 controller to the xim hub and connect your xim to the pc.

Offline Nicku6843

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07:39 AM - 10/08/21 »
This happened to me too. Before you connect your xim to your pc, go to your playstation settings and go to accessories, then go to bluetooth accesories and delete your ps5 controller and your controller should turn off. Then connect your ps5 controller to the xim hub and connect your xim to the pc.

I tried and nothing happens. When I'm in the ps5 accessories settings It shows the Apex under "accessories found" but not under "registered accessories" which is where the ps5 controller is not sure which one it should be under

Offline Nicku6843

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09:44 AM - 10/08/21 »
**UPDATE**
So now I see the PC does detect the controller when plugged in. It comes up as HORIPAD 4, I noticed when just the Apex is plugged in there is no detection of it on the PC not sure if this is how it is supposed to be.

Offline mr.trojan

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: moe lester
« Reply #4 on: 12:34 AM - 10/09/21 »
try this connect the xim to the pc with everything except the controller then connect the controller with usb after the xim detects the keyboard and mouse

Admin