XIM Community

Battlefield 2042 ST  (Read 3346 times)

Offline Loki76

• View Profile
Re: Battlefield 2042 ST
« Reply #15 on: 12:33 PM - 10/08/21 »
I use BFV profile.
I went thru the BFV settings that is required for BFV with maxing solider zoom/sensitivity.
Set dead zone to 13/0/100.

Have the Vertical stick aim at 50 for both of those settings. From there I have my mouse at 3200Dpi and hip aim is 32.00 and ADS is between 15-17.00

It's not perfect. But it's also not the ST for the actual game. There is bound to have been changes between them.
So hopefully the real BF2042 ST for release will be great.

But that said. It's not horrible using those settings for me. But also not feeling perfect. But partly I know it's also muscle memory needed to be honed over time to overcome how it feels.

I find however it's really wonky and bad trying to fly a chopper. The up and down doesn't move hardly at all but side to side works. Could be a setting I am missing.

Offline Sl3ipner

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 12:20 AM - 10/09/21 »
Im a simple man so Iv been playing the beta so far with my XIM Cold War values, havnt bothered to change anything, and works just fine.

Main point is to dial your settings in game. Best I have found is Exclusive Ace setup, recommended!
https://youtu.be/FDUB-DGRmY8

Offline Sonicspinner

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 01:18 PM - 10/09/21 »
Im a simple man so Iv been playing the beta so far with my XIM Cold War values, havnt bothered to change anything, and works just fine.

Main point is to dial your settings in game. Best I have found is Exclusive Ace setup, recommended!
i really tried this , i could not for the life of me, get it working properly.
i used cold war  jfame config. and used  exclusive ace video for controller setting, and tuned it up.
i think my mouse dpi is 1600 or 3200 . tried to switch to very high dpi also.
its not even close,  control is slow and sluggish.
meh, better wait for a real bf 2042 ST i guess. and dont wanna bother for this beta anymore

Offline thekidcplus

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 03:00 PM - 10/09/21 »
BF hardline works pretty well for me on ps5 with xim4!

Offline M_A_D_20

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 06:31 PM - 10/09/21 »
Finding bf1 to work the best for me.

21 deazone, 100 fov, ads fov ON.
3200, Default, SAB OFF.

Offline Bongo_1st

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 01:03 AM - 10/10/21 »
Sorry for my english (translator)
But I don't really know where to post my request.

I would like two functions for the new BF2042 profile:

-Macro function: and trigger RB + LB (xbox) / R1 + R2 (PS) at the same time
(for the vehicle menu)

- Shift function for double occupancy (control pad in weapon menu)

Where are the wishes to be attached?

Offline Sl3ipner

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 01:38 AM - 10/10/21 »

i used cold war  jfame config. and used  exclusive ace video for controller setting, and tuned it up.
meh, better wait for a real bf 2042 ST i guess. and dont wanna bother for this beta anymore

Sorry you didnt had succes with this setup. Ive seen others being positive about Ace’ setup, so Im not the only one :)
That said the possibilities are both endless and obscured, so one mans heaven may be anothers hell.

As for the beta Im overall positive, was fun and looking forward to full game. Now if I could only get remote play to work, and the PS5 version to run…

Offline Sonicspinner

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 06:47 AM - 10/10/21 »

Sorry you didnt had succes with this setup. Ive seen others being positive about Ace’ setup, so Im not the only one :)
That said the possibilities are both endless and obscured, so one mans heaven may be anothers hell.

As for the beta Im overall positive, was fun and looking forward to full game. Now if I could only get remote play to work, and the PS5 version to run…

Ok maybe I will give it a go later.
For remote play however not. Problem with me lol

Admin