• PSN ID: ianj194111
Re: Best Sync ?
« Reply #1 on: 04:09 PM - 10/03/21 »
Default ✅

Offline TurboMan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05:34 PM - 10/03/21 »
Default is my fave sync for CoD. Seems to make the centre of the hitbox nice and sticky with the least cut-through issues, that's my experience anyway.
« Last Edit: 03:38 AM - 10/04/21 by ZOMBIES! »

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: ceebs_63
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
« Reply #3 on: 02:59 AM - 10/04/21 »
Honestly, when Iím setting up a config for a new game I try out Default, Common and Off to find out which works best. Off is always the snappiest, but comes with jitter and OTT sensitivity. Default and Common are both smooth and work very similarly, but feel subtlely different depending on how the devs have implemented movement and aiming in their game.
I never use slow (since Destiny 2 got its movement update).

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro, 1TB Crucial MX500, XSX, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, Audio Technica ADG1X, SB X7, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Core i5 4690k, Corsair H100i, RTX 2070, 16GB Corsair Vengence DDR3, XFX ProSeries 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 2x500GB Samsung Evo SSDs, 1TB Crucial MX500 SSD, 1TB WD HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables. And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline Dodge

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: AKADodgeZero
  • PSN ID: Malarn71
« Reply #4 on: 04:31 AM - 10/04/21 »
For me with high DPI (12-20k) Off and DPI up to 4k Default.
At the end there is no best, it depends on the game and personal preferences.
Xbox Series X
ASUS VG259Q
Apex 1000Hz
Logitech GPXS 1000Hz | 4000 DPI
Zowie GTF-X
Logitech GX Clicky G Pro
Steelseries Arctis 9X

Offline AgentSmith

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 05:42 AM - 10/04/21 »
I always use Sync OFF as first choice and if that doesn't work to well I then use default, there is no need for the other two in my opinion.

Offline Scrappy6262

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 06:36 PM - 10/05/21 »
I've tested default/common/off in a few different FPS games (primarily cod) and I almost always end up on off. I enjoy the snappy/responsive feel I get from it, and it seems to pickup my micro adjustments better. That last part is subjective based on your setup

I like to reduce aim assist as much as possible without turning it off completely so off sync is great. I also use a hard pad with fast sense/high DPI all with AA in mind. When I was going for a stronger AA I used default/common with a cloth pad and a slightly slower sense than I'm at now

Point I'm making here is there isn't any single best option, it comes down to what game you're playing, your setup, and your preferences with AA. For me my best option is off, test them all thorughly and find for yourself!