XIM Community

Keyboard not working on the xim  (Read 219 times)

Offline FunkyPigeon

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kv1ez
Keyboard not working on the xim
« on: 09:18 AM - 10/05/21 »
Iíve had the xim apex for about a year now and had no problems yesterday I purchased an Anne pro 2 keyboard. Plugged it all in and it worked lovely, today Iíve turned on my Xbox and the keyboard wonít work, on the xim app it shows my controller and my mouse are connected. I donít know why itís stopped working all of a sudden any help would be great thanks

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Keyboard not working on the xim
« Reply #1 on: 04:36 PM - 10/05/21 »
Welcome to the community. Fully charging the keyboad and controller while XIM and hub are not connected may help. The anne 2 also has two power consumption modes, trying the other mode and disabling keyboard lighting may also help.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline FunkyPigeon

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kv1ez
« Reply #2 on: 01:38 AM - 10/08/21 »
Didnít work, I also updated the firmware on the keyboard and bought a new xim 2 days ago. It worked the first time I plugged it in but since then it hasnít worked. Iím very disappointed with the product to be honest

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09:48 AM - 10/08/21 »
APEX works with most peripherals that don't require special drivers or software. Devices that include a battery or LEDs can raise the overall power draw of a setup and either prevent the device or whole setup from working. Do you have another keyboard that can be tested? One that doesn't include a battery and preferably one that doesn't include LEDs?
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos