XIM Community

XIM NEXUS Gameplay Videos  (Read 14120 times)

Offline formula350ws6

• View Profile
Re: XIM NEXUS Gameplay Videos
« Reply #120 on: 12:01 AM - 03/01/22 »
cold war motion toggle full time one full match missed a bit when i saved it on the ps5

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #121 on: 09:30 AM - 03/01/22 »
Welcome to the community, thanks for sharing! Are you using a Beloader or are you running the PS4 version?
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline formula350ws6

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 09:43 AM - 03/01/22 »
Current setup is ps5-titan2-hori mini+Nexus

Offline Concpn

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Malnifico
« Reply #123 on: 09:54 AM - 03/01/22 »
formula350ws6, what gamepack/scripts are you using that works well with Nexus + Titan Two? I can't get anti-recoil to work well with Nexus. Any specific settings you like to use?

Offline formula350ws6

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 10:59 AM - 03/01/22 »
formula350ws6, what gamepack/scripts are you using that works well with Nexus + Titan Two? I can't get anti-recoil to work well with Nexus. Any specific settings you like to use?

Couldnít help you, with this tbh i donít use any anti recoil scripts. I got the t2 to use the elite v2 on the ps5 ďIím a paddle junkyĒ

Offline ganzneu1975

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: 06:20 AM - 03/02/22 »
Here's one of my first laps for BF5, which went pretty well.
But I'm still testing.
But from what I've seen in videos so far, most of them can already handle controllers and only use the Nexus for fine-tuning.
Unfortunately that is not the case for me. I don't hit anything without Motion Aim.

Offline ZioComposite

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 10:44 AM - 03/02/22 »
But from what I've seen in videos so far, most of them can already handle controllers and only use the Nexus for fine-tuning.
Unfortunately that is not the case for me. I don't hit anything without Motion Aim.
Only shared my "good" gameplay because my first outing with Nexus was ROUGH lol.  So keep that in mind when watching videos, it's to highlight great usage of the device =P. That being said, don't be so hard on yourself. I'm still getting used as this is my first foray into Gyro aiming along with using a controller again. Everyone is going to be different on how they use the Nexus. Some may use primarily Thumb with slight motion, some use all motion, etc. It's about finding your way of gaming that works best.  Looking at your gameplay you have a solid foundation already so it can only get better =)

Offline LITHE

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
  • Instagram @gregrosolowski
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kent C Strait
« Reply #127 on: 01:16 PM - 03/02/22 »
Here's one of my first laps for BF5, which went pretty well.
But I'm still testing.

If thats the case it shows how well gyro aiming helps people who are less experienced with controller. Your gameplay was great! Sticks definitely take practice, and NEXUS has made me considerably better with thumbsticks as well. Finding a curve and sensitivity that works for you is key. Also playing with a very small deadzone works wonders.

Offline LITHE

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 01:25 PM - 03/02/22 »
Valorant with angry children that hate Kill Joy

I'm newer to Valorant but absolutely loving it. I'll definitely be posting more gameplay as I progress. Valorant and Counterstrike are two games that require fast precision and don'teven bother with controller support. I had to use a third party software "reWASD" to get my NEXUS recognized by the game as a mouse and keyboard.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 01:45 PM - 03/02/22 »
Valorant with angry children that hate Kill Joy

I'm newer to Valorant but absolutely loving it. I'll definitely be posting more gameplay as I progress. Valorant and Counterstrike are two games that require fast precision and don'teven bother with controller support. I had to use a third party software "reWASD" to get my NEXUS recognized by the game as a mouse and keyboard.

Wow LITHE once again an insane gameplay. During the first ace you killed the flyring character with such a good accuracy! Thats insane!

Also, your gameplay looks miles better than those of existing PC Valorant gyro players using flick sticks. Im quite certain the gyro community doesnt do itself a favour by showing those flick stick gameplays. Yours however looks much more appealing to a gyro newcomer!
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline LITHE

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 02:26 PM - 03/02/22 »
Flick stick is probably easier for some people to learn but yes I completely agree. I think thumbsticks get a lot of bad rep from PC players because they are difficult to master and the majority of games have lousy mechanics. But thumbsticks, especially with the accuracy of NEXUS tuning is extremely powerful.

As far as hitting that Jett, years of playing Apex Legends helped with that 😆

Offline Tirayear

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 02:49 PM - 03/12/22 »
cold war motion toggle full time one full match missed a bit when i saved it on the ps5

Hello everybody first time fisrt post on the forum.

Would you share your config please ?
I'm relearning to play with controler.

Thank's you in advance

Offline Biggs88

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Biggs88
« Reply #132 on: 10:43 AM - 03/15/22 »

Offline LITHE

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 01:34 AM - 03/28/22 »
Spheretrack90 Controller World Record

To make it official, no motion aim was used. Pure thumbstick aim only.

Thumbstick curve
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM NEXUS [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
XFBC:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD/nuM/gAAAAP9GWQsAAAAA/8AAAAAAAAD/wAAAAAAAAR+///+AAAABH7///4AAAAEfv///gAAAAR+///+AAAABH7///4AAAAEfv///gAAAAR+///+AAAABH7///4AAAAEfv///gAAAAR+///+AAAABH7///4AAAAEfv///gAAAAR+///+AAAABH7///4AAAAEfv///gAAAAR+///+AAAABH7///4AAAAEfv///gAAAAR+///+AAAABH7///4AAAAEfv///gAAAAR+///+AAAABH7///4AAAAEfv///gAAAAR+///+AAAABH7///4AAAAEfv///gAAAAR+///+AAAABH7///4AAAAEfv///gAAAAR+///+AAAABH7///4AAAAEfv///gAAAAR+///+AAAABH7///4AAAAEfv///gAAAA:XFBC
<<< XIM NEXUS END COPY <<<

Offline RonaldRSB

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 03:08 AM - 03/28/22 »
Respect Lithe :) I will give that a try.