XIM Community

Will 3rd person games like GTA work better with Nexus  (Read 531 times)

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
So when I saw the Nexus reveal I thought it was going to be the solution to all those games that don't work with Apex.
However in OBsiv's blog it states "Motion Aim uses the same high precision Smart Translator system as XIMís console mouse adapters"

So my question before buying one would be ...  will it be easier to make ST's for those games with bad look mechanics, or will we still have the same problems that the Apex has with those types of games?

Offline LITHE

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
  • Instagram @gregrosolowski
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kent C Strait
Re: Will 3rd person games like GTA work better with Nexus
« Reply #1 on: 06:42 AM - 09/20/21 »
That depends. Motion aim works like a mouse, so bad looks mechanics will still negatively affects Motion. However if you are experienced with thumbstick aiming there's a lot you can do to improve it from the native controls.

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Will 3rd person games like GTA work better with Nexus
« Reply #2 on: 07:24 AM - 09/20/21 »
That depends. Motion aim works like a mouse, so bad looks mechanics will still negatively affects Motion. However if you are experienced with thumbstick aiming there's a lot you can do to improve it from the native controls.

Thanks for the reply ... I'm playing with an Azeron for my left hand, and in a totally relaxed hand position, and the Nexus would have been my solution for the games with bad look mechanics .... BUT .... I will buy one anyways as I will always support any product from OBsiv. :)

Admin