XIM Community

CooVelite P5Booter  (Read 1023 times)

Offline Goran5000

• View Profile
CooVelite P5Booter
« on: 11:25 AM - 09/19/21 »
Hi!

So would it work just to buy this thing then use Xim Apex to play Vanguard on ps5?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lyw16l5ZmBw

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: CooVelite P5Booter
« Reply #1 on: 11:31 AM - 09/19/21 »
No, it's a PS4 specialty controller. The developers of it contacted me and is building a new version to enable XIM on PS5. It sounds like he is a couple of weeks out to sending me samples for evaluation. I'll let every know the results.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline Goran5000

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11:36 AM - 09/19/21 »
No, it's a PS4 specialty controller. The developers of it contacted me and is building a new version to enable XIM on PS5. It sounds like he is a couple of weeks out to sending me samples for evaluation. I'll let every know the results.

As usual you’re the man Obsiv! Still I gave up on my ps5 two days ago and traded it against a Series X! Shame about all my friends on PS. I play crossplay, but game chat sucks.

ETA on solution for ps5?! Like in the ball park?!?

My hope now stands to Discord on playstation!😂

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #3 on: 11:59 AM - 09/19/21 »
Well this isn't our solution, it's someone else's so I can't comment yet on how it works. The developer of it is confident in it so I offered to evaluate it running with XIM devices in terms of compatibility and performance. There have been solutions out there that don't work. But he is eager to prove to us that his is the real deal. I'll let everyone know when I receive it.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline AMG

• MVP
  • Gamer - Audiophile - Coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01:38 PM - 09/19/21 »
Awesome!, I'm relieved... that thing was spotty and finicky. 

Offline Boltman

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08:10 PM - 09/19/21 »
Fingers crossed.
Keyboard replacement: Sony Move Navigation Controller l Mouse: Logitech G9x & G502 l Mousepad: MM400 l Controller: PS5 (PS4 hori fighting commander) l XIM: Apex l Gaming Monitor: LG 27UD68-W l Headset: Sony Pulse Wireless Headset

My old config/setup: https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=25362.msg306559#msg306559

Offline ItZ_Me_Not_You

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 11:48 PM - 09/19/21 »
Fingers crossed!

Offline MrBrutalFrosty

• MVP
  • Australian Youtuber 2k Subs All Things FPS COD
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: MrBrutalFrosty
  • PSN ID: Mr_Brutal_Frosty Youtube: MrBrutalFrosty
« Reply #7 on: 02:18 AM - 09/20/21 »
As soon as the big man can verify it working its a instant buy for me I need it for ps5 vanguard here's hoping they can get something working before November will remain hopefully optimistic will see