XIM Community

Can I copy xim4 st to xim apex?  (Read 491 times)

Offline RiskyShot

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: R1skyShot
Can I copy xim4 st to xim apex?
« on: 07:11 AM - 09/19/21 »
Hi everyone,

Iím having issues with my xim4. I currently play apex legends on Xbox. My WASD keys arenít really responsive. I have to double hit W to get to run (intermittently) and It isnít as responsive as the xim apex. Like Iím able to get diagonal slides and movement with the apex as opposed to the xim4. However, with the xim4 my aim is insane. I hit everything, literally itís disgusting, but I lack that same feeling on my xim apex which is a huge disappointment.

Xim apex is latest update with Xbox 1.1 ST

XIM4
manager 71001
Firmware 20023

Online Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Can I copy xim4 st to xim apex?
« Reply #1 on: 10:23 AM - 09/19/21 »
The ST database is the same between the two, all you need is the corresponding XIMMR file to get the same ST on the XIM Apex.
See this video on how to handle the whole XIMMR process:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN2jm-kJAxs
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline He4DHuNt3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: XuK He4DHuNt3r
  • PSN ID: He4DHuNt3r_XIM
« Reply #2 on: 10:36 AM - 09/19/21 »
Change your Synchronize setting to "Default" on your Apex for both HIP and ADS - Your aim should feel the same as XIM4 when you do that.
I just wanted to say that you are a phenomenal gamer. You make it look so easy and your gameplay has this commanding "tone" to it (i.e. not frantic -- more of a dominating calm :) ).

Offline RiskyShot

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11:06 AM - 09/19/21 »
The ST database is the same between the two, all you need is the corresponding XIMMR file to get the same ST on the XIM Apex.
See this video on how to handle the whole XIMMR process:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN2jm-kJAxs

Why do I have an issue when it comes to movement on xim4. Itís like thereís a delay and it stops or doesnít register movement? Iíd prefer to just use the xim4 but I canít when I randomly get ďdeadĒ keys.

Online Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11:55 AM - 09/19/21 »
Which game exactly? And have you tried a different keyboard already?
Some keyboards have a low key rollover which can cause such a behaviour.
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Offline RiskyShot

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 02:03 PM - 09/19/21 »
Which game exactly? And have you tried a different keyboard already?
Some keyboards have a low key rollover which can cause such a behaviour.

For apex legends and I use a razer huntsman elite. Never thought about the keyboard being an issue.

Online Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 03:04 PM - 09/19/21 »
A lot of Razer keyboards have low key rollovers when they are not connected to the Synapse PC driver. By that i mean an issue that occurs when too many keys are being pressed, it will either result in one of them getting stuck or the next one being accepted with a huge delay.
Say the keyboard has a 3 key rollover, the moment you want to press 4 keys at the same time you will run into that issue. And that can happen quite quickly when you crouch walk diagonally (crouch key, W+D key) and then want to perform another action such as reloading via a keyboard key.

Offline RiskyShot

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04:22 PM - 09/19/21 »
A lot of Razer keyboards have low key rollovers when they are not connected to the Synapse PC driver. By that i mean an issue that occurs when too many keys are being pressed, it will either result in one of them getting stuck or the next one being accepted with a huge delay.
Say the keyboard has a 3 key rollover, the moment you want to press 4 keys at the same time you will run into that issue. And that can happen quite quickly when you crouch walk diagonally (crouch key, W+D key) and then want to perform another action such as reloading via a keyboard key.

No way. I swear if this fixed my issues with the xim4. Idk what to sayÖ idk why it fees so much smoother but thereís just something about this st.

Thank you so much for the input. Ima go try a different keyboard later tonight.

Offline RiskyShot

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 05:06 PM - 09/19/21 »

No way. I swear if this fixed my issues with the xim4. Idk what to sayÖ idk why it fees so much smoother but thereís just something about this st.

Thank you so much for the input. Ima go try a different keyboard later tonight.

Update on Logitech g pro keyboard.

Seems to feel smoother but I still get these Diagonal dead slides.. not sure why I get them on xim4

Online Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 03:20 AM - 09/20/21 »
What firmware is your XIM4 running on? You can find out via the top right options (info/about). Maybe its the firmware being outdated.

Offline RiskyShot

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 05:14 AM - 09/22/21 »
What firmware is your XIM4 running on? You can find out via the top right options (info/about). Maybe its the firmware being outdated.

The firmware and manager posted in the first thread. I donít think there is an update. Should be most current, no?