XIM Community

Ps5 - Xim Apex -Titan 2  (Read 472 times)

Offline Dop2Dop

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Dop-2-Dop
Ps5 - Xim Apex -Titan 2
« on: 08:38 AM - 09/17/21 »
hi everyone

any experience using a titan 2 between the xim apex, to play the games that wouldn't work with a 3th gen ps4 controller? These games should work with the titan 2. Connect xim apex with ps4 controller to input A. Connect your ps5 controller to input B. Put Protocol on the ps5 controller, and all ps5 games should work.
Have anyone tried this?

regardz,

Dop2Dop

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Ps5 - Xim Apex -Titan 2
« Reply #1 on: 10:08 AM - 09/17/21 »
Hey,

the latest XIM Apex firmware uses the same workaround as the Titan 2 does, means that games such as CoD Vanguard still wont work with this setup as it also doesnt work with the XIM Apex.
Games that enforce the DualSense wont work with the Titan or XIM Apex, you can play them via Remote Play though (or by playing the PS4r version instead).
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline Dop2Dop

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10:56 AM - 09/17/21 »
Hey,

the latest XIM Apex firmware uses the same workaround as the Titan 2 does, means that games such as CoD Vanguard still wont work with this setup as it also doesnt work with the XIM Apex.
Games that enforce the DualSense wont work with the Titan or XIM Apex, you can play them via Remote Play though (or by playing the PS4r version instead).

oke, i dont have a pc, so this is not a solution for me. But do you think we can ever connect the xim to a ps5 controller? and how long do you think this will last?
 And what about warzone, if there is a ps5 version.
would this also require the dualsense controller, or could I play it with a 3th gen ps4 controller

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11:09 AM - 09/17/21 »
You can use remote play through various other devices as well, such as from a PS4 to a PS5. You dont have to use a PC for remote play! :)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Offline Dop2Dop

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11:37 AM - 09/17/21 »
You can use remote play through various other devices as well, such as from a PS4 to a PS5. You dont have to use a PC for remote play! :)

i dont think i have a device to do that..so xim should just come up with a solution or release a new xim. then we will be rid of all problems..
do you think Xim is getting a update soon to play ps5 games with it?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 03:43 PM - 09/17/21 »
XIM faces the same problems as the big companies like Razer or Logitech, which is the reason for why these companies havent released a PS5 controller yet. If a solution can be found then the XIM Devs will be on it, but that could take days, weeks or months.
A new XIM device also wouldnt help, Apex would just get a software update if that is required.

Remote Play also works from a phone or a tablet.