XIM Community

New stock xim apex  (Read 382 times)

Offline Tomdabombadil

• View Profile
New stock xim apex
« on: 10:46 AM - 09/16/21 »
Apparently Iíve been living under a rock and just found out about these but now that I know about them i feel like thereís nothing I need more then to get my hands on one. When will you resupply? Amazon is selling them for $200+ No way Iím paying that much almost tempted to buy a used xim4 cause Iím impatient :(

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: New stock xim apex
« Reply #1 on: 11:00 AM - 09/16/21 »
Welcome to the community. Unfortunately the silicon supply shortages that's affecting the industry is also affecting us too (which is why it's so hard to get consoles, new cars, etc.). I, unfortunately, have no date to give you, but, some of the parts we need have exorbitant lead times (like 52 weeks). At this moment, there are no future batches of XIM APEX planned until all this resolves itself.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Tomdabombadil

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12:38 PM - 09/16/21 »
So youíre saying it will be more then 52 weeks until restock?

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #3 on: 01:10 PM - 09/16/21 »
Things are changing daily concerning components due to extreme demand and also lack of manufacturing capacity. It's a huge mess right now for consumer electronics. I don't know when things will be available, but, all I can say leads times are massive for everything. So, if you are wanting a XIM, please don't buy from people trying to rip people off online.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Admin