XIM Community

New ps5 update, New problem.  (Read 461 times)

Offline Thecp666

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Thecp666
New ps5 update, New problem.
« on: 07:09 AM - 09/15/21 »
Ey there,

Been using the xim with my razer raiju controller, hyperX keyboard and logitech g502 mouse since the release of the beta firmware of the Playstation 5, today the new ssd update came out and after the update my ps5 games won't recognize my XIM as a ps5 controller anymore… it gives me the old message “ with the current controller you can’t play playstation 5 games”

I tried to play rainbow siege ps5 version.
Ps4 version does work.
And yes everything is up to date I have been with XIM for a long long time.
Anyone else with a PlayStation 5 got this?

Offline sizzerb

• View Profile
Re: New ps5 update, New problem.
« Reply #1 on: 07:38 AM - 09/15/21 »
Buy Xbox :)

Joking aside, problem known, a solution is being worked on, how long no one knows.  switch to Xbox.
PS5 withe Samsung 980 Pro 1TB// XBox Series X// Xim Apex// Titan Two// Creative Sound Blaster X7 Limited Edition// Creative BT-W2// beyerdynamic MMX Gen.2// Sennheiser Game One// Fritzbox 6591//  2x Fritzbox 7590// Logitech G502 Hero// Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum// AOC U2879VF// SteelSeries QcK+// ROCCAT Taito Control//

Offline ionphoenix

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: pr0digalGenius
« Reply #2 on: 11:36 AM - 09/15/21 »
Ey there,

Been using the xim with my razer raiju controller, hyperX keyboard and logitech g502 mouse since the release of the beta firmware of the Playstation 5, today the new ssd update came out and after the update my ps5 games won't recognize my XIM as a ps5 controller anymore… it gives me the old message “ with the current controller you can’t play playstation 5 games”

I tried to play rainbow siege ps5 version.
Ps4 version does work.
And yes everything is up to date I have been with XIM for a long long time.
Anyone else with a PlayStation 5 got this?

I just my xim apex after a long while. I got the same issue with deathloop but it is working with tales of arise, I haven't tried with other games.

Offline Boltman

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06:28 PM - 09/15/21 »
You guys (minus the xbox homer) there's literally a million threads about this all over the boards. Please try to read a few threads or maybe search the subject. Hopefully it gets addressed soon. There are also options like remote play.
Keyboard replacement: Sony Move Navigation Controller l Mouse: Logitech G9x & G502 l Mousepad: MM400 l Controller: PS5 (PS4 hori fighting commander) l XIM: Apex l Gaming Monitor: LG 27UD68-W l Headset: Sony Pulse Wireless Headset

My old config/setup: https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=25362.msg306559#msg306559