XIM Community

Helps with aiming inaccuracy on R6.  (Read 828 times)

Offline The prodigy

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Helps with aiming inaccuracy on R6.
« Reply #15 on: 08:29 PM - 09/08/21 »
Could you please tell me how you got 4.10 ? I can't find it anywhere on forum or anything

It's the latest ST but only applies to the ADS profile  so it's 4.9 HIP / 4.10 ADS.   You get it automatically by downloading the latest game library update and creating a new config.

Offline Jonathands

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 05:33 AM - 09/09/21 »
The ximr file I have, I got the link you posted on wetransfer, mist4fun that sent me your profile and I managed to download the file. Do you remember which manager you used?

I was more confused because the Xim Central channel says that the beta manager does not support the XIMR file, is it true what it says?

I used the beta manager that I linked in my previous post for that file.  Try that one and it should work  :)

Thanks bro, but there's a question. The ximr file is dated 06/05/2021, the site's latest beta manager is dated 6/25/2021, so you probably used a version that is no longer available for download. I did a test with the beta manager, and it still appears st 4.9. Do you have the beta manager installer prior to 6/25/2021?  :) :)

Offline blackshadowz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: iPhallo
« Reply #17 on: 08:20 PM - 09/14/21 »
I've already used PC Manager, tested it on 3 versions 2018, 2019 and 2021 of PC Manager
Can u send me the file ??

Have u tried the beta manager?  That's the only one that uses a different ST database.  So if the ximr file was backed up from there you will need to use that same version ->

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=94702.0

The ximr file I have, I got the link you posted on wetransfer, mist4fun that sent me your profile and I managed to download the file. Do you remember which manager you used?

I was more confused because the Xim Central channel says that the beta manager does not support the XIMR file, is it true what it says?

Offline Jonathands

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 10:43 AM - 09/15/21 »
I managed to get back to st 4.8. Here is the download link for the XIMR file.

https://we.tl/t-bDmCbfsJrm

This requires the latest Manager Beta and the latest Firmware Beta.

I was using the beta firmware of 2/23/2021, I updated the firmware to 6/25/2021 and it worked. Thank The prodigy for the light.

Offline sizzerb

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 12:44 PM - 09/15/21 »
I managed to get back to st 4.8. Here is the download link for the XIMR file.

https://we.tl/t-bDmCbfsJrm

This requires the latest Manager Beta and the latest Firmware Beta.

I was using the beta firmware of 2/23/2021, I updated the firmware to 6/25/2021 and it worked. Thank The prodigy for the light.

thank you very much you have a good
PS5 withe Samsung 980 Pro 1TB// XBox Series X// Xim Apex// Titan Two// Creative Sound Blaster X7 Limited Edition// Creative BT-W2// beyerdynamic MMX Gen.2// Sennheiser Game One// Fritzbox 6591//  2x Fritzbox 7590// Logitech G502 Hero// Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum// AOC U2879VF// SteelSeries QcK+// ROCCAT Taito Control//