XIM Community

[Q/A] Movement sensitivity  (Read 133 times)

Offline Mickski

• View Profile
[Q/A] Movement sensitivity
« on: 01:41 PM - 09/01/21 »
Hey.. is there a way to increase my movement left to right in xim manager ive hired it right up from  low to high but not getting the desired 180 movement by flick of the wrist. Im having to slide my hand all the way across the mouse mat? Do i need to adjust dpi in  or is there a way to do this in the xim if i hire it in xim moves faster but not the desired 180 degree movement of little movement of my mouse cheers
« Last Edit: 04:39 PM - 09/01/21 by mist4fun »

Offline TurboMan

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Movement sensitivity
« Reply #1 on: 03:24 PM - 09/01/21 »
You've applied the recommended in-game settings, yeah? You might have some low turn speed cap if not.

Offline Mickski

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04:06 PM - 09/01/21 »
 Done settings as requested tryed polling rate ar 1000 and 500 no diff aim is at 67 at the minut  the more i go up the quicker ot is but still not getting 18 degree movement by wrist flick very strange

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04:39 PM - 09/01/21 »
Console games have a maximum speed that they allow you to turn. This will vary between games and is a limit set by the game developer. XIM quickly flashes red lights when you've reached the turn speed limit. If you continue moving faster than what the game allows then that mouse movement is ignored and you may see less onscreen movement as a result. By either lowering your XIM sensitivity or moving your mouse slower to stay within or ride the turn speed limit without exceeding it should result in more onscreen movement.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Mickski

• View Profile
Re: [Q/A] Movement sensitivity
« Reply #4 on: 05:32 PM - 09/01/21 »
Thx for the reply.  But i cant look directly left and directly right with one movement without lifting my mouse and swiping again by this time im already dead in bfv😂
Surley u can do a 180 degree turn without having to slide the mouse all the way across the mat or swipe lift swipe ha im puzzled

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #5 on: 10:05 PM - 09/01/21 »
Max your mouse DPI and save it to on-board memory.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 09:23 AM - 09/02/21 »
BFV has a higher turn speed limit than most games but it also has more in-game settings and some of these settings may appear hidden in different tabs and pages. I recommend looking through the settings page once more and make sure to verify each setting is accounted for and set correctly.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos