XIM Community

Xim apex on PC spinning doll  (Read 705 times)

Offline jjoao

• View Profile
Xim apex on PC spinning doll
« on: 04:38 AM - 08/30/21 »
Can anyone tell if there is any option in the game to disable rotation or those sudden moves that cause quality instability to turn to either side?
I press for example  the A key and move the mouse to the right and lift the mouse and, as you can see in the video it keeps rotating. Is there a way to stop this?
In my way of seeing I think it must be something from Xim or from the game options that does that because with the controller i tested and it doesn't happen nothing.
« Last Edit: 06:15 AM - 08/30/21 by jjoao »

Offline The prodigy

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Xim apex on PC spinning doll
« Reply #1 on: 08:24 AM - 08/30/21 »
I've been experiencing the same lately.  It happens when swiping the mouse and lifting it after. In my case I found out it's caused by SAB "OFF".   When I turn it to 0 or higher it doesn't happen

I've also tried a different controller connected to my XIM Apex and that also fixes it.   So I'm guessing it's a controller drift problem.

But it does make me wonder why SAB affects right stick movement at all, when it should only affect movement.   :-\

Offline jjoao

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08:48 AM - 08/30/21 »
I've been experiencing the same lately.  It happens when swiping the mouse and lifting it after. In my case I found out it's caused by SAB "OFF".   When I turn it to 0 or higher it doesn't happen

I've also tried a different controller connected to my XIM Apex and that also fixes it.   So I'm guessing it's a controller drift problem.

But it does make me wonder why SAB affects right stick movement at all, when it should only affect movement.   :-\
Thanks.What is the controller you are using? I will try to increase my SAB to see if solve my problem when arrive my home.

set deadzone lower
to 0.01-0.05
Are you shore about that?

Offline jjoao

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09:25 AM - 08/30/21 »

Thanks.What is the controller you are using? I will try to increase my SAB to see if solve my problem when arrive my home.

set deadzone lower
to 0.01-0.05
Are you shore about that?

Yes, should solve this issue. Had similar thing.
Actually I have 0.5 but continues with the same problem. What is the controller you have?

Offline The prodigy

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10:46 AM - 08/30/21 »

Xbox One Controller.   I think I may have just fixed it by updating my controller firmware.
You can do this by downloading the Xbox Accessories app in the Microsoft store on your PC.
Just tested with SAB "OFF" and it doesn't spin out anymore.

Offline jjoao

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10:59 AM - 08/30/21 »

Xbox One Controller.   I think I may have just fixed it by updating my controller firmware.
You can do this by downloading the Xbox Accessories app in the Microsoft store on your PC.
I will try to update the controller. I bought this controller Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller Gen 1.

Offline jjoao

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 03:20 AM - 08/31/21 »

Problem was solved with SAB 0.