XIM Community

destiny 2 new update  (Read 3797 times)

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Re: destiny 2 new update
« Reply #30 on: 04:35 PM - 10/17/21 »
Did you create a new config? That issue is solved on the latest XSX ST.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline MattyAu

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: o MattyAu o
« Reply #31 on: 04:38 PM - 10/17/21 »
Yeah, created multiple versions after I downloaded the update and again after I redownload.
Not at home to check atm, but was something like HIP.3?

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #32 on: 04:39 PM - 10/17/21 »
I'm playing D2 today and will check. The X-axis used to exhibit that behaviour. I'll check the Y.

Offline MattyAu

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 04:41 PM - 10/17/21 »
Cheers.
Noticed a few people saying the ST update is a great improvement, so curious to know if it's just me...

Offline doshu

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 05:46 AM - 10/18/21 »
I can also confirm the issue, on the X-axis, sliding from one side to the other, it dips on its own :( I guess I'll have to try the XB1 ST

Offline Gustin

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 05:58 AM - 10/18/21 »
Iím having issues as well. Itís most noticeable when I move the mouse slowly as in if your adjusting for a snipe it moves all over. Could it be because Iím using an Xbox one controller? Iíd rather not have to buy a new controller again after mine had issues.

The xb1 config works fine but it feels slow compared to the xbsx

Offline MattyAu

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 10:53 PM - 10/19/21 »
I'm playing D2 today and will check. The X-axis used to exhibit that behaviour. I'll check the Y.

Any feedback?

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #37 on: 11:55 PM - 10/19/21 »
I think there is still something there, but it's more subtle than it used to be. Running the mouse along a ruler does deviate along the X-axis (I haven't tested Y), but the variance seems to depend on mouse velocity and movement vector.

In some tests, it was dead straight. In others, it'd look like a U with a dip, then a rise towards the end of a 360. In others, it'd dip and keep dipping in one direction, and rise in the other.

What was previously happening is it'd dip and keep dipping to the left until you hit the ground, and the opposite when moving right. The turn speed was also all over the place. Turn speed is reliable now, but something's still not quite right with right stick movement.

I probably wouldn't notice if I wasn't looking for it. I'm not finding it to be problematic in-game and it's much easier to correct than the previous ST. Turn speed is great (it was off in the last XSX ST with weird acceleration) and I'm landing my shots without any trouble due to D2's AA and bullet magnetism.

If I wasn't a filthy casual, it might bother me. The Xbox One ST should work fine, but I'd be checking the turn speed, which is now much faster.
« Last Edit: 12:24 AM - 10/20/21 by antithesis »

Offline killi

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 06:28 PM - 10/21/21 »
I notice the exact same as you.  I had to revert to using the X One profile again.  I play 20 sens .9 ADS

Offline MattyAu

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 06:31 PM - 10/21/21 »
I probably wouldn't notice if I wasn't looking for it. I'm not finding it to be problematic in-game and it's much easier to correct than the previous ST. Turn speed is great (it was off in the last XSX ST with weird acceleration) and I'm landing my shots without any trouble due to D2's AA and bullet magnetism.

If I wasn't a filthy casual, it might bother me. The Xbox One ST should work fine, but I'd be checking the turn speed, which is now much faster.

Lol, I'm no pro, but it's definitely noticeable for me. Will just stick with the XB ST for now I guess.
Weird issue, never experienced anything like it with any other ST.