XIM Community

siege  (Read 488 times)

Offline laiipo

• View Profile
siege
« on: 08:41 PM - 07/16/21 »
why did you change the xim siege st? i have gotten my sens finally perfect and then yous changed it and made it even worse? how do i possibly go back to the old update where the sens isnít messed up

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: siege
« Reply #1 on: 10:32 AM - 07/17/21 »
Welcome to the community. R6S was updated because the game's aiming system was updated. The existing translators no longer were valid. R6S is a game we mark with a "U" in our support list due to it's poor aiming behavior (but we support due to the popularity of the game). The current translator is the best support that can be provided given what the game maker produced.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline laiipo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06:49 PM - 07/17/21 »
will yous have a update to make it better or will it stay this way?

Offline modblaster

• 2021 Xim apex = firmware 2018 , dpi:6400, 125hz ra
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: modblaster
« Reply #3 on: 11:14 AM - 08/14/21 »
Yes same ! If only mist4fun give us a the sens converter to convert our old sens ...
me and my friend are struggling so bad with the new st ! We can't convert our old st 1.6 xbox r6 to the r6 1.7 xbox!!!
im really disappointed with the fact no one give a method to convert their old sens st to the new st !
We spend hours on these setting!
after a hard day of work in construction !
i only can play 1 hours per day due to my parent ! (they won't let me play more than 1 hours )
I don't have time to mess with a ruler and tape !
i did that the last 2 week and it give me VERY unacceptable and invalid multiplier everytime !
now i don't play r6 anymore cus of this ! Im bored of doing 1 hours of t-hunt to test and do calculation to match my old sens !
Im very bad in calculation and mathematical!
Even my Favorite R6s Youtuber call zerosk lost his r6s sens since he have done the new st update ! He bought a pc last week and left the Xim community cus of the new St ! He complety washed up ! he can't match his sens
Lemme tell u that many people ask for a sensitivity converter but nothing happened!
no a single help or multiplier! Only answer is ''Create a new sens'' but lemme tell u that r6 doesn't work as call pf duty ! 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

modblaster

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #4 on: 05:13 PM - 08/14/21 »
There is no sensitivity converter. Move your mouse. If it's too fast, decrease Sensitivity. If it's too slow, increase Sensitivity. Is it really that hard to figure out?

I suspect the problem you're having is you're not used to the increased turn speed cap put in the game by the developers. What you need to be doing is asking Ubisoft for the sensitivity conversion between the last patch and the previous one because it's their look mechanic that has changed.

Failing that, change your turning circle from 15cm to 30cm as the starting point and get used to aiming with your wrist and elbow instead of just the wrist. Adjusting the distance you move the mouse can help to overcome the faster in-game turn speed.

Long story short - you're not getting what you want, no matter how many times you ask. Give it a rest and stop asking for something that doesn't exist.

If Siege feels off, it's par for the course with Ubisoft. You're barking up the wrong tree by blaming XIM for changes to the game's look mechanics. Wait for Ubisoft to randomly change their game engine again and hope the next translator feels better than the current one.
« Last Edit: 05:22 PM - 08/14/21 by antithesis »

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Admin