XIM Community

Xim4 + Titan Two on XSX  (Read 647 times)

Offline HiredGunSG

• View Profile
Xim4 + Titan Two on XSX
« on: 11:14 PM - 08/07/21 »
Does the use of T2 > Xim4 work with the Xbox Series X? I have been trying non stop to get it to work on my XSX and I am unsuccessful. I have updated the Xim4 with the beta firmware and the manager as well. I am using the default Xbox Series X controller. Any info would help. Thank you!

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Re: Xim4 + Titan Two on XSX
« Reply #1 on: 03:17 PM - 08/08/21 »
XIM 4 is not compatible with Series X. You can however simply use an Xbox One controller and itíll work just fine.

Otherwise, connect the Series X controller to Titan Two INPUT-B and XIM 4 to INPUT-A. Youíll need to connect a second controller to XIM 4. It can be an Xbox One or 360 controller. It could also probably be a DualShock 3 or 4.

If you only have the one controller, you can try starting the Series X console with the Series X controller connected to Titan Two INPUT-B. Login to your XBL account, then disconnect the Series X controller from Titan Two, connect it to XIM 4, then connect APEX to Titan Two INPUT-A. Iím not sure if this will work given XIM 4 doesnít support the Series X controller, but itís worth a shot.

Honestly, itís just much easier to get an Xbox One controller for XIM 4 and call it a day :)

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline HiredGunSG

• View Profile
Re: Xim4 + Titan Two on XSX
« Reply #2 on: 01:28 PM - 08/26/21 »
Thanks for the info. I bought an Xbox One controller and it worked like a charm. It's nice to game with the Xim4 again. :)

Admin