XIM Community

Apex Legends Settings PS5 Season 15  (Read 92766 times)

Offline Maria

• MVP
  • He / Him
    • View Profile
Re: Apex Legends Settings Updated for Season 11
« Reply #240 on: 01:37 AM - 12/20/21 »
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=87120.0

but yeah a second ads aux for long range with less sens and maybe like 7 smoothing should help
« Last Edit: 11:39 AM - 12/24/21 by Maria »

Offline Fabscher92

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Fabscher92
« Reply #241 on: 04:56 AM - 12/20/21 »

but yeah an second ads aux for long range with less sens and maybe like 7 smoothing should help
But sync off again or do you think for long range default or common works better?
I tried to use common ads witch your settings but it is unplayable. Aimassist is much too strong.

Offline Decreet

• 7x Apex legends master 5000+ hours
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: 02:36 PM - 12/23/21 »
In the post you say lock fps to 120 how does fps affect the xim apex and the way it preforms

Offline xavier.steinhart

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: steinhart2007
« Reply #243 on: 04:01 PM - 12/23/21 »
Anyone having issues with their mouse movement stopping after picking up to re-center ? The buttons will still work and after unplug/re-plug itís fine. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Offline Maria

• MVP
  • He / Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: 11:35 AM - 12/24/21 »
In the post you say lock fps to 120 how does fps affect the xim apex and the way it preforms

Yes Xim is very FPS dependant. I remember one time I was playing on unlimited FPS and I could not hit a shot. I also feel like AA is slightly better at 120 FPS than 144 FPS but could be placeboo.

but yeah an second ads aux for long range with less sens and maybe like 7 smoothing should help
But sync off again or do you think for long range default or common works better?
I tried to use common ads witch your settings but it is unplayable. Aimassist is much too strong.
I want to further test this but I haven't been playing as much. Eventually

Offline Maria

• MVP
  • He / Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: 11:38 AM - 12/24/21 »
Anyone having issues with their mouse movement stopping after picking up to re-center ? The buttons will still work and after unplug/re-plug itís fine. Any help is greatly appreciated!

This is sounds like a Lift of Distance issue. Are you using a Steel Series mouse by any chance? Even if you're not go on your mouse's software and raise the LOD one tick at a time until the problem goes away.

Offline Decreet

• 7x Apex legends master 5000+ hours
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: 02:19 PM - 12/24/21 »

Yes Xim is very FPS dependant. I remember one time I was playing on unlimited FPS and I could not hit a shot. I also feel like AA is slightly better at 120 FPS than 144 FPS but could be placeboo.

I want to further test this but I haven't been playing as much. Eventually

I have been really digging into xim apex and have learned alot I'll keep doing some testing there is definitely some kind of effect the question is what's optimal on each level of sync

Offline sahin1986

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: sahin_beycur
« Reply #247 on: 12:41 AM - 12/25/21 »
how are these settings on ps5 ?

Offline Sonya

• View Profile
« Reply #248 on: 06:32 AM - 12/25/21 »
Anyone experiencing a complete change of translation using P4.2? I've been using P4.2 for awhile and literally hopped on today only to find im using something foreign. Complete loss of aim assist when hipfiring and ads aim assist feels less sticky now. Coincidentally, this occured right after I had to update my xim manager.
« Last Edit: 02:46 AM - 12/26/21 by Sonya »

Offline xavier.steinhart

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: steinhart2007
« Reply #249 on: 08:48 AM - 12/25/21 »

This is sounds like a Lift of Distance issue. Are you using a Steel Series mouse by any chance? Even if you're not go on your mouse's software and raise the LOD one tick at a time until the problem goes away.

Thank you for the advice! I am using a G502 Hero. Iím not seeing a way to change this in the G Hub 🤦🏼‍♂️

Offline roberdgreg

• View Profile
« Reply #250 on: 12:20 PM - 12/25/21 »
The highest my mouse dps will go is 16000 (logitech pro wired). Is there a certain sense or optic setting I should aim for with that being the case?

Offline Klepta

• View Profile
« Reply #251 on: 07:17 PM - 12/25/21 »
Toying around with adding SAB to my ADS with this setup on PC. I will post my findings.

Offline Maria

• MVP
  • He / Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: 08:11 AM - 12/26/21 »
how are these settings on ps5 ?

That's where I play

Anyone experiencing a complete change of translation using P4.2? I've been using P4.2 for awhile and literally hopped on today only to find im using something foreign. Complete loss of aim assist when hipfiring and ads aim assist feels less sticky now. Coincidentally, this occured right after I had to update my xim manager.

Has to be in game related as P4.2 was sadly replaced over a year ago by P4.3. What I do when missing more shots than usual is temporarily up ADS smoothing to 5-7. I say temporarily because I don't want to rely on it too much. Can be a problem when facing sweaty players.

Thank you for the advice! I am using a G502 Hero. Iím not seeing a way to change this in the G Hub 🤦🏼‍♂️
Oh yeah Logitech doesn't offer that feature. Could it be a faulty mouse. Have you tried another one?

The highest my mouse dps will go is 16000 (logitech pro wired). Is there a certain sense or optic setting I should aim for with that being the case?

Optic settings stays the same no matter the DPI, Hz, Sync etc what you will have to change is your XIM sens. To go from 26k to 16k.. Sens ų (16000 ų 26000). To go from 16k to 26k.. Sens ų (26000/16000)

Offline sahin1986

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: sahin_beycur
« Reply #253 on: 11:20 PM - 12/26/21 »
What is your in-game setting for ps5?is there a youtube video

Offline Klepta

• View Profile
« Reply #254 on: 07:58 AM - 12/27/21 »
Out of curiosity Maria. I believe you mentioned you use a ps5 controller for your movement and mouse for aiming and shooting. Other than movement what binds are on your controller and how do you hold your controller?  Im incredibly curious. I briefly gave it an attempt just in the firing range and it felt so foreign.

Admin