XIM Community

Apex Legends Settings Updated for Season 12  (Read 65216 times)

Offline year0

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Apex Legends Settings Updated for Season 11 [PS4 - PS5]
« Reply #225 on: 05:36 PM - 11/18/21 »
For me default or common works better for hip then sync. Off.

Same for me last time, but after XIM posted this conversion table - it changes everything for me. You may use Sync Off, but cap the XIM refresh rate. Your Default sync will be the same if you do Sync Off but cap at 120 in XIM advanced config, For Common I think still need to use it with Sync. This cap works better for me now (Sync off + cap at 120 in XIM)

So what would it mean if you had sync common but the xim set to 500hz? Or 1000? 
Does that mean if you set sync to anything other than Off, it overrides whatever is set in Global?
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Offline Fabscher92

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Fabscher92
« Reply #226 on: 12:59 AM - 11/21/21 »
So 125hz?

Offline IM-Nikon

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: IMNikon-Aaron
« Reply #227 on: 03:37 AM - 11/21/21 »
wonderful! it's great!
thank you very much!
Because of you, I can have fun!

Offline Djurik

• ”°º×Extreme_Gamerz׺°”
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: 08:11 PM - 11/21/21 »
Does that mean if you set sync to anything other than Off, it overrides whatever is set in Global?

1. You will have 62.5Hz output to the game (For that AUX set to sync Common)
2. Yep, that is what our bro XIM Central says  ::)

That is why I said that I feel the slight difference between "sync default" and "Off sync but Global set to 125Hz", but based on values they both give the same output.
(\__/)   ╔═.♥.═════════════════════╗
(>’.’<)    Ⓢⓒⓡⓐⓣⓒⓗ ⓘⓢ ⓐⓦⓔⓢⓞⓜⓔ
(“)_(”)  ╚═════════════════════.♥.═╝

- My Apex Legends XIM setting for PC (closest feel)
XIM Settings Discord - https://discord.gg/rZAHr9BJw7

Offline Fabscher92

• View Profile
« Reply #229 on: 01:54 AM - 11/22/21 »

That is why I said that I feel the slight difference between "sync default" and "Off sync but Global set to 125Hz", but based on values they both give the same output.

OK Thanks. But with 125hz on xim you should have a input delay of 8ms right?
Don't know if it worth it.

Offline WizoneWithIzone

• View Profile
« Reply #230 on: 04:35 AM - 11/22/21 »

OK Thanks. But with 125hz on xim you should have a input delay of 8ms right?
Don't know if it worth it.

How about 250 hz , 500hz, and 1000hz ? How much delay

Offline Maria

• MVP
  • He / Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: 06:03 AM - 11/22/21 »
I'd love to play with 750 or 800 hz if only the Xim allowed it

Offline Propick

• View Profile
« Reply #232 on: 10:20 PM - 11/28/21 »
I don’t know why but when find when changing dead zone from none to small it feels a lot smoother. When select none aiming at longer distances feels super jumpy.

Offline Thumbs

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: LL Thumbs LL
Re: Apex Legends Settings Updated for Season 11
« Reply #233 on: 07:10 PM - 12/14/21 »
Does anyone have access or can point me in the direction to obtain the old Xim Apex Manager so that I can use the 4.2 ST?  I am currently on the latest Beta manager, and anytime I attempt to swap over the 4.2 ST file, the latest Beta manager forces me to download the latest versions upon launch.  I've noticed this issue among other users, but I have failed to find an answer after diving through the forum.  Any help is appreciated! I will try this out on 4.3 for the time being. 

Offline Fabscher92

• View Profile
« Reply #234 on: 09:48 PM - 12/14/21 »
Does anyone have access or can point me in the direction to obtain the old Xim Apex Manager so that I can use the 4.2 ST?  I am currently on the latest Beta manager, and anytime I attempt to swap over the 4.2 ST file, the latest Beta manager forces me to download the latest versions upon launch.  I've noticed this issue among other users, but I have failed to find an answer after diving through the forum.  Any help is appreciated! I will try this out on 4.3 for the time being.
Look on YouTube. There is the latest apex-legends xim settings. In this clip he show it step for step.

Offline Thumbs

• View Profile
« Reply #235 on: 10:11 AM - 12/15/21 »
Look on YouTube. There is the latest apex-legends xim settings. In this clip he show it step for step.

Thanks, mate.  I'll browse around YouTube this afternoon. If you have a video link detailing how to recover the old Xim manager, send it my way.  I watched the video tutorial on swapping out to the old 4.2 ST, and I have that file in my backups, but I need an old Xim Manager to do it succesfully.  The latest Xim Manager on PC from the Beta page forces you to download the latest game STs upon each launch.

Offline Maria

• MVP
  • He / Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: 01:51 PM - 12/15/21 »
I don’t know why but when find when changing dead zone from none to small it feels a lot smoother. When select none aiming at longer distances feels super jumpy.

This shouldn't happen with ST 4.2 but it will happen with 4.3

Offline Thumbs

• View Profile
« Reply #237 on: 04:43 PM - 12/15/21 »
If anyone else ends up having issues downloading the old manager like I did, I was able to successfully obtain the 2019 manager through Internet Explorer.  Google Chrome was preventing me from downloading any files besides the Beta Manager/Firmware tools. 

Update:
This is the best setup I've used since switching from Xbox to PS5.   This setup works on 4.3, but the difference between using it on 4.2 is night and day.  Bless you for sharing this.
« Last Edit: 06:09 PM - 12/15/21 by Thumbs »

Offline sickbalways

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Sickb_always
« Reply #238 on: 10:50 AM - 12/16/21 »

This shouldn't happen with ST 4.2 but it will happen with 4.3

Maria I have sent you a PM could you please check it?

Offline DaTz

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: DaTz
  • PSN ID: DaTzBrAnDoN
« Reply #239 on: 07:39 AM - 12/18/21 »
One thing I know about marias scripts is they change every other week  ;D