XIM Community

Apex Legends Settings Updated for Season 12  (Read 68733 times)

Offline kaiju

• View Profile
Maria, thank you for your settings. I am currently using the one that was from the start of this topic with 25600 dpi on Logitech mouse and it feels great. A bit off topic, but do you play Overwatch? I have problems with it, tried so many settings and it feels off everytime. I will be really glad to try yours 😃

Not anymore. It was my main game for about 2 1/2 years then Apex came out. I've been thinking of even buying a Series X to play it at 120 hz but more than likely just gonna wait for OW2. I used to go off this guy's settings mostly, but it's been almost 3 years. They're so outdated now.

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?action=profile;u=142721
Thank you for reply! If you will share OW2 settings, I'll definitely will wait for it, but I am on PS5... OW feels really uncomfortable for me rn, especially after Apex. Dunno how to make it feel like Apex.

Just wait for OW2 trust me OW is an annoying af game to get settings that feel good you'll constantly have to change something

Offline OxUnit

• View Profile
Hi thanks for this config I’m going to take a look at it.
I’m on PS5, for per optics settings I just need to put what you say in the video first page ?

Thanks

Offline Maria

• MVP
  • He / Him
    • View Profile
Hi thanks for this config I’m going to take a look at it.
I’m on PS5, for per optics settings I just need to put what you say in the video first page ?

Thanks

Yes. I've been playing on PC lately so the settings on console could be outdated. Alternatively you can also try the PC sens on console (7 / 3) but with the TF2 (PS4) ST. But on PC everything feels great for me.

Offline OxUnit

• View Profile
And these per optics ?
1x: 8.2
2x: 9.5*
3x - 10x: 10.0

Pc sens only for 7/3 or sens for xim aswel ? Why TF2 st it is better ? Thank you very much for your answer

Offline skullhead

• View Profile
thanks for sharing

Offline RiskyShot

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: R1skyShot
Does 4.2 work on Xbox?

Offline Sil3ntHawk

• Cheek Clapper
    • View Profile
Does 4.2 work on Xbox?

It will work. It all depends on your preference and how you set up deadzone or ALC. I've used all the Apex legends and TF2 ST. I think the Apex Legends Xbox One 1.1 ST works better than the PS4 4.2 on xbox. IMO. What I do is have a few identical configs with different STs and some days I have to switch cuz one just feels bad.
Hawk Yeah!!!

Offline meowmeowmeow

• View Profile
I can't find the 1.1 file, can you please assist?

Does 4.2 work on Xbox?

It will work. It all depends on your preference and how you set up deadzone or ALC. I've used all the Apex legends and TF2 ST. I think the Apex Legends Xbox One 1.1 ST works better than the PS4 4.2 on xbox. IMO. What I do is have a few identical configs with different STs and some days I have to switch cuz one just feels bad.

Offline meowmeowmeow

• View Profile
I can't find tanks post on page 3, maybe it was deleted? Can you share the curve and info?

Where you Xbox guys able to get the OG ST X1.1 if so how?
I'm confused about all these ST to use . I'm on xsx . Could you help us xbox guys out  with a config post

I don't normally post but I use Goodaimbuttankmains config it's on page 3 he uses gen alpha with a curve. I love using it and I used to use Maria's which I enjoyed.
I finished out 5kd last season and I'm at 4.5 atm bc grinding to masters pulled it down

Offline RiskyShot

• View Profile
Does 4.2 work on Xbox?

After it is deleted, do I have to “recreate”a new config?

I’m not sure if I done this properly as all of my old saved ST are still on my xim manager via IOS

Offline Sil3ntHawk

• Cheek Clapper
    • View Profile
Does 4.2 work on Xbox?

I’m not sure if I done this properly as all of my old saved ST are still on my xim manager via iOS

I'm not sure what you mean by deleted. When you update or rather "regress" your xim manager to a previous backup file you gain access to old STs. This shouldn't delete any of your current configs on your xim device. Once you do that you will have to create a new config and build from scratch, or copy and paste another config.
I run the latest xim manager beta software on my iOS device and an older version on my PC xim manager. This allows access to the newest (iOS) and past (PC) STs without having to backup my configs every time. Either way the config (and the ST version it was built on) are saved to your Xim device. This way you can have 4.2 and 4.3 for PS4 or 1.1 and 1.2 STs for Xbox all saved on your xim. I simply create 3 or 4 blank configs on my PC manager and save them to my xim. Then I move over to my phone and copy / paste the config I want onto the blank ST I want to use. You don't have to do this but I am much more proficient on the phone. Hopefully this made sense for you, if not I'd say just go over the videos again as they do a good job explaining each step.

Hawk Yeah!!!

Offline RiskyShot

• View Profile
Does 4.2 work on Xbox?

I’m not sure if I done this properly as all of my old saved ST are still on my xim manager via iOS

I'm not sure what you mean by deleted. When you update or rather "regress" your xim manager to a previous backup file you gain access to old STs. This shouldn't delete any of your current configs on your xim device. Once you do that you will have to create a new config and build from scratch, or copy and paste another config.
I run the latest xim manager beta software on my iOS device and an older version on my PC xim manager. This allows access to the newest (iOS) and past (PC) STs without having to backup my configs every time. Either way the config (and the ST version it was built on) are saved to your Xim device. This way you can have 4.2 and 4.3 for PS4 or 1.1 and 1.2 STs for Xbox all saved on your xim. I simply create 3 or 4 blank configs on my PC manager and save them to my xim. Then I move over to my phone and copy / paste the config I want onto the blank ST I want to use. You don't have to do this but I am much more proficient on the phone. Hopefully this made sense for you, if not I'd say just go over the videos again as they do a good job explaining each step.

I copied the 4.2 settings (Xbox) did the old ST conversion via PC and exchanged folders, but on my x1 it still shows 4.3. I didn’t realize you could copy your saved configs even if you manually changed the file to an older ST.

So now all I do is create a “NEW config” for the ST changes to take effect correct?

Offline iSaitama

• View Profile
Hi Maria, my azeron keypad has ghost click and until I repair it I would like to try playing with elite controller and mouse.
I would like to know what keybinds you use in the controller/mouse and I will have to use the ultimate basilisk again, which seemed a bit heavy to me. thanks a lot
« Last Edit: 04:31 AM - 10/29/21 by iSaitama »

Offline Maria

• MVP
  • He / Him
    • View Profile
I use Elite series 2 for Authentication and PS5 Controller to play with.

R2 - Fire - Left click
L2 - ADS - Right click
R3 - Melee - Scroll down
L3 -  ̶S̶p̶r̶i̶n̶t̶  Sight Zoom - Scroll up
R1 - Ping - Mouse Forward
L1 - Tac Ability - Mouse Back
X - Jump - L1
Circle - Crouch - Left stick click
Square - Reload - L2
Triangle - Change Weapons - Scroll Click
Up directional - Healing Menu - Up directional and Sniper/DPI Button
Down, Right, Left directional - Down, Right, Left directional
Options - Game Menu - Touch Pad
Tab - Map - Share
Guide - Guide - Guide (Console Only)
Share - Share - Options (Console Only)

Buttons not used basically right side of controller...

Ads - inherit

Aux 1 - Heal Wheel - Click Inherit then uncheck to do these edits

Key - Sniper/DPI Button
Delay - 225 ms
Deactivation Keys - What you set as Jump, Reload, Crouch and Change Weapon
Check Left Stick

Analog:

Left X - Joystick Left X
Left Y - Joystick Left Y
Right X - Joystick Left X
Right Y - Joystick Left Y

Auto Sprint [ON]

If you on the elite it's gonna look a little different maybe. But you have back paddles so more buttons to play around with. 
« Last Edit: 10:38 AM - 10/29/21 by Maria »

Offline Scurgo

• View Profile
Hi,

still the best Config Maria!

One question:

Why only  20000 dpi and not the full 26000?

Thanky you very much!

Admin