XIM Community

Apex Legends Settings Updated for Season 13  (Read 72479 times)

Offline Nor

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: grabby122
Re: Apex Legends Settings Updated for Season 12
« Reply #330 on: 05:07 AM - 04/01/22 »
will it be a little slower when using the beloader. I'm using the remote control and can feel that I turn around slower than before

Offline Maria

• MVP
  • He / Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: 07:20 AM - 04/01/22 »
will it be a little slower when using the beloader. I'm using the remote control and can feel that I turn around slower than before

Wired or wireless?

Offline Scurgo

• View Profile
« Reply #332 on: 09:50 AM - 04/01/22 »
Guys, are you using Beloader wirelessly or lan? I read that it's limiting to 250hz rate if you are using it wirelessly, while my XIM is 500. May be it the reason? I wanna try it via lan, but I need to buy the hub first. If someone using it already - please try it and tell if aiming becomes good or it's still horrible.

IŽam playing with beloader on LAN. No problem with the internet. The aim and the turnspeed just feels bad. I donŽt think it is the XIM config. RemotePlay is just not good in my opinion.

Offline Nor

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: grabby122
« Reply #333 on: 10:34 AM - 04/01/22 »

Wired or wireless?
WiFi6

Offline Xupo

• View Profile
« Reply #334 on: 12:14 PM - 04/01/22 »
Guys, are you using Beloader wirelessly or lan? I read that it's limiting to 250hz rate if you are using it wirelessly, while my XIM is 500. May be it the reason? I wanna try it via lan, but I need to buy the hub first. If someone using it already - please try it and tell if aiming becomes good or it's still horrible.

IŽam playing with beloader on LAN. No problem with the internet. The aim and the turnspeed just feels bad. I donŽt think it is the XIM config. RemotePlay is just not good in my opinion.
Strange... I already ordered the lan hub, need to wait a week until it arrives. I will tell how it feels on lan when I test it. But wirelessly it feels really bad. My beloader and router are on the same table (so, no lags) but aiming feels bad. I copied all settings from the PS4 version.
Also one more question for you guys. Are you using Dualsense or Dualshock? I am using Nacon Pro Revolution 2 with PS4 version. Can it be the Dualsense issue?

Offline Xupo

• View Profile
« Reply #335 on: 09:24 AM - 04/07/22 »
It's me again. I got LAN Hub today, changed firmware to lan version and tried it. Can't say for sure but feels much better, almost the same as PS4 version. Seems like the problem was in wireless connection, cuz it's limiting to 250Hz. If you are using XIM with 250Hz polling rate - you will not notice the difference, if you're using 500 or 1000 - seems like you need lan hub.

Offline Ryokanzaki

• View Profile
« Reply #336 on: 03:38 PM - 04/09/22 »
So is the only way to play the ps5 version of apex is with a beloader?

Offline DRebel

• View Profile
« Reply #337 on: 02:02 AM - 04/11/22 »
Hi Maria, first of all i want to thank you for all the time and effort you are spending to share your experience and help us out:-). Using your settings since the beginning you start posting them.
Finally i will receive my PS5 this week, beloader and Lan hub already received.
My main game i play is Apex Legends. Wondering if you are still playing the ps4 version on the ps5 or are you playing the ps5 Apex Legends version.
On the main page you are using a Dual shock v2 as authentication (not Dualsense) so i am assuming you are using ps4 version but i might not be correct.
I just want to have the best experience on the PS5 playing Apex Legends. Can you let me know which setup you prefer?

Offline Maria

• MVP
  • He / Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: 05:52 PM - 04/11/22 »
I'm using the Dual Sense for authentication. First page is outdated. So long as you're not getting purple flashing lights, authentication controller doesn't make a difference. I'm also using the Next gen version of the game.
So is the only way to play the ps5 version of apex is with a beloader?

There's regular remote play but it doesn't do 500/1000hz

Offline misterbat

• View Profile
« Reply #339 on: 02:24 AM - 04/15/22 »
Why is cim apex hz and mouse hz different?

Offline Maria

• MVP
  • He / Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: 06:51 AM - 04/15/22 »
Why is cim apex hz and mouse hz different?

You don't want mouse Hz to be lower than XIM Hz ever. Ex 500 xim / 250 mouse. It's said they can be equal (in my case since I prefer 500 on Xim... 500 on both) but to me it's less responsive as well. So Finally, 500hz on Xim being my personal preference I go with 500 / 1000
« Last Edit: 04:22 PM - 04/15/22 by Maria »

Offline Ryokanzaki

• View Profile
« Reply #341 on: 02:11 PM - 04/15/22 »
Been using that ALC config you posted and then removed. Been having some good games on it, did you not find it good?

Offline Sil3ntHawk

• Cheek Clapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: 03:02 PM - 04/15/22 »
Been using that ALC config you posted and then removed. Been having some good games on it, did you not find it good?

Same
Hawk Yeah!!!

Offline Maria

• MVP
  • He / Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: 04:14 PM - 04/15/22 »

Ok I'm gonna put in the first page. ADS is awesome. Gonna see how I can improve hip AA though.

Offline Fabscher92

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Fabscher92
« Reply #344 on: 04:16 AM - 04/16/22 »

Ok I'm gonna put in the first page. ADS is awesome. Gonna see how I can improve hip AA though.

You can try to turn extra speed on and lower the hip sense.

Admin