XIM Community

Can we get Splitgate on XIM  (Read 2059 times)

Offline Cinder82828

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Cinder
  • PSN ID: ItsNotCinder
Can we get Splitgate on XIM
« on: 09:03 PM - 07/25/21 »
I really like the game splitgate and I would love to play the game on keyboard and mouse please XIM

Offline 3la2Saber

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: a3la2saber
Re: Can we get Splitgate on XIM
« Reply #1 on: 02:10 AM - 07/27/21 »
I saw the gameplay
I Hope they add the game or someone fount st that work best

Offline GoodAimButATankMain

• Be, the ball!
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: HowGoodsMyWidow
« Reply #2 on: 07:30 AM - 07/27/21 »
If you play on the xbox one, I made a 1:1 config for this game using my method. Not sure if it works on new consoles or the playstation, but here is the link if u want to give it a try:

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=95158.0
Dont try to fix something that's not broken! My perfect sens: 41cm/360.

*****NEW CHANNEL UPDATED LINK*****
 Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnQ1sLl99p1S48Pf4QTZ6tw
^          ^           ^           ^           ^          ^                ^   
Discord:
https://discord.gg/tbuD8RP

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09:24 AM - 07/27/21 »
This is on the planned support list but it looks like they have delayed the game's release from today to sometime in August to fix servers.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/portal-shooter-splitgate-1-0-launch-delayed-to-august-as-dev-receives-10-million-to-fix-congested-servers/1100-6494413/
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Da Chopa

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 09:08 PM - 07/28/21 »
I really like the game splitgate and I would love to play the game on keyboard and mouse please XIM

Im using Xbox Apex legends mjfame cfg with 250hz and it looks decente rn until they drop a cfg for split gate

Offline Happy Camper Cavalry

• Only the best
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: 12 Current Members
« Reply #5 on: 07:28 AM - 07/29/21 »
Good news!!!!
No need for the Xim on Splitgate. So it'll work just as intended and we don't need to mess around with the Xim.
It's so great to start seeing all these games with native support.
I mean if you're playing Splitgate/Paladins/Warzone/Fortnite with a Xim, you're only doing it cause you suck and need aim assist. That's pretty sad NGL.

Using native support, over the Xim when available is responsible Xim ownership. We use this because Devs refuse to give us the option. If they do, reward them by using it and not using the Xim. If you just need Aim Assist then I don't know what to tell you. You probably cheat at golf too. 
Practice Responsible Xim ownership, and disable aim assist!

Offline GoodAimButATankMain

• Be, the ball!
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: HowGoodsMyWidow
« Reply #6 on: 11:49 AM - 07/29/21 »
Not true. I definitely dont suck at pc games (ive made it to high masters on pc overwatch with tank and low masters with aim intensive heros like cree and hanzo, sometimes even going up against some really skilled playera at the time like EvilToaster, KarQ, SciKnight, etc...). Playing with the xim on console feels much smoother imo than playing with the native kbm support on games. I cant use my same dpi/sens that i use on pc for cod, I get terrible stutter/jitter so i play with xim and turn AA off ingame... feels way better imo than native, so its definitely not that i "suck" with no aim assist it just feels better.

But even to people who play with AA on when native kbm is available, that still doesnt mean their cheating/suck... In some games, aiming is just terrible and the aim assist is almost needed (like overwatch on console, and like i already said, everytime i tested native kbm it was worse than the xim. The only advantage u got was no turn speed cap, but the aim was terrible so Ive found its just always better to run the xim over it.
« Last Edit: 11:59 AM - 07/29/21 by GoodAimButATankMain »
Dont try to fix something that's not broken! My perfect sens: 41cm/360.

*****NEW CHANNEL UPDATED LINK*****
 Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnQ1sLl99p1S48Pf4QTZ6tw
^          ^           ^           ^           ^          ^                ^   
Discord:
https://discord.gg/tbuD8RP

Offline Bretchin

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: braydo2010
« Reply #7 on: 03:52 PM - 07/29/21 »
Good news!!!!
No need for the Xim on Splitgate. So it'll work just as intended and we don't need to mess around with the Xim.
I mean if you're playing Splitgate/Paladins/Warzone/Fortnite with a Xim, you're only doing it cause you suck and need aim assist. That's pretty sad NGL.

Using native support, over the Xim when available is responsible Xim ownership. We use this because Devs refuse to give us the option. If they do, reward them by using it and not using the Xim. If you just need Aim Assist then I don't know what to tell you. You probably cheat at golf too.

This is just an ignorant trolling post. Not everyone uses the xim to use KB. There are a LOT of people who hate KB and WASD and therefore use the xim with input devices like the Sony nav. Its pretty irresponsible for you to come on here and start telling people they suck and calling them cheaters....its sad, NGL

Offline BaronVanSqueegee

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 01:02 PM - 08/03/21 »
I haven't played it yet but this is definently a game I'd like to try. A config would be great despite the native mouse support because I play with the Sony Nav and not a keyboard. Sony Nav needs the Xim because the ps5 won't recognize it.

Offline BaronVanSqueegee

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 08:28 PM - 08/03/21 »
Update: The BFV ST works very well with Splitgate. The max ADS speed is fine, the max hip speed preferably should be a little higher but its not like it's slow like Destiny or Halo, its fast enough. Fun game. You get to dominate every round with the Xim.

Offline AgentSmith

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 05:03 AM - 08/05/21 »
Good news!!!!

Sounds like something I would say, although I would not say the word cheat, I would just silently judge you as a cheat for using AA if the option is there to turn it off and you don't.
As for the AA, if you have good aim, then AA will hold you back more than help.

There are some valid reasons for using the Xim over Native, button familiarity for one, playing cod for so many years with Xim you learn where you have things bound to and it's nice to keep that location.
The use of a NAV ( analog stick for movement ) , which gives slower strafe times, and, in my opinion gives crappy movement, but I won't question their choice on that.

As for the stutter blah blah excuses, I play native on every console game that allows it, (XBox) and always use the exact same 800 DPI settings I use on PC ( I buy all of my games for both console and PC ), I sometimes tweak the sense a little if locked to low FOV like modern warfare.
 Other than that it is no different ( except the 60fps cap can be jarring, but that isn't the mouse's fault, and with newer games hitting 120 it's almost a none issue).
 Consoles prefer a lower mouse polling rate than PC, so 250Hz is usually a good place to start.
 I have recently been able to turn my polling rate up to 1000Hz without problems on every Logitech mouse I have purchased in the last 15 years that is capable of doing so, so the Series X must have had an update to accommodate this at some point.
If you run Native at 250Hz poling and it feels worse than Xim then you are simply realising you are doing everything yourself and playing without the Xim magic happening.

Offline MrParadox

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 05:25 PM - 08/28/21 »
Since season 0 started the other day I am struggling with the sensitivity/aim assist it seems to have changed? Currently using the BV5 ST which works ok but hip firing/strafing I'm losing gun fights where on other titles e.g. COD I've never had an issue. I can't decide whether it's the AA/sticky aim holding me back. I noticed that on the new update there is an AA slider so would appreciate any advice you guys have as to whether you turn this down or not and if so what number works well for you. Thanks in anticipation.

Offline moniray

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 06:00 AM - 09/02/21 »
Is a config for this game coming?

Offline elementcs13

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 07:42 AM - 09/02/21 »
Hopefully soon, just waiting. :/

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 09:30 AM - 09/02/21 »
Is a config for this game coming?

Check the planned support list to see what's being supported next.

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=30363.0
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos