XIM Community

Suggested Features - Reset to Default, Translate Keybinds, Default settings  (Read 534 times)

Offline Djurik

• ”°º×Extreme_Gamerz׺°”
    • View Profile
Hi, have a few features in mind that will be great to add to the XIM manager:

1. Default settings
I already explained in my thread here: https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=86292
It seems that many additional features in XIM Apex were worked like 1 year before (Tested in Apex Legends, not sure how it behave in other games) but now it's like 0 Aim Assist when you adding all those additional settings. Guessing Game developers might have implemented some kind of shadow detection for XIM players, they dont ban, but remove AA instead. Was blaming the servers or network before, but realize that even have a good connection, hitreg very good, almost no lags, but still 0 AA, even for those settings that was given aimbot like feelings before. Nothing has been changed.

If the above is true, we need to have a settings values for a RAW controller input (or at least closest to it), so we can set it as our starting values. For example now by default smoothing is 0, we increase it to smoothen higher DPI mouse inputs small jitters, so need to have some starting values for DPI ranges to have a controller like output as close as possible, at least for those commonly used 800, 3200, 5000, 10000, 20000. Last time (1 year ago) i tried Smoothing 20 - not able to even move properly, now 20 values, like no changes at all.
SAB starting values - 0 (or OFF?)
Polling rate - 125Hz (if you set 1000Hz maybe there are other settings to change to compensate it)
Sync - Default
Other settings i believe are just multipliers and will not affect anything, like X/Y ratio, steady Aim, boost

After default settings are met, we should not have any issues with the behaviour in game and it suppose to be as same as controller. Theeeen, we start to meddle with it and find settings that gives a good movement with least losses of XIM benefits.

2. Reset to Default
Nothing special, just a reset button on ST 1st edit screen to clear everything from ST, coz now need to delete and re create ST if you want to reset it and if you already updated translators, will not be possible to do it and keep the previous translator. (unless manually change it through PC)

3. Translate Keybinds
Similar to Ballistics - have a code to export your keybinds, so when we copy paste codes from other players no need to spend another 20min to set all your keybinds back.

Just some of the features that are not critical but i think will be good to implement.
(\__/)   ╔═.♥.═════════════════════╗
(>’.’<)    Ⓢⓒⓡⓐⓣⓒⓗ ⓘⓢ ⓐⓦⓔⓢⓞⓜⓔ
(“)_(”)  ╚═════════════════════.♥.═╝

- My Apex Legends XIM setting for PC (closest feel)
XIM Settings Discord - https://discord.gg/rZAHr9BJw7

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
I stopped reading at “shadow detection”. It’s not happening, nor can XIM be detected as anything but the controller connected to it.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Djurik

• ”°º×Extreme_Gamerz׺°”
    • View Profile
 ;) maybe i said this too rough. I didn't meant that actually detected, but it could be those - Suspected (by behavior). To support the behaviour idea - some of the videos in XIM youtube about increasing AA saying that sertain settings will only confuse the game logic, and that why give less AA. So what is stopping developers to make a list of users where the game logic been confused continously? Im not that deep into programming but i hope you get the idea i meant. Just want to hear what you guys think about it

But If this is currently not techically possible, then just ignore the Item-1. Its just the behaviour in the game makes it think this way, Maybe as we always suspect - server/network issues.
Just to remind, i still happy with the XIM and have no intention to blame anyone, just thinking out loud, thx for clarification.
« Last Edit: 05:53 AM - 06/03/21 by Djurik »

Offline Djurik

• ”°º×Extreme_Gamerz׺°”
    • View Profile
Hi, possible that this item will be included anytime soon?

3. Translate Keybinds
Similar to Ballistics - have a code to export your keybinds, so when we copy paste codes from other players no need to spend another 20min to set all your keybinds back.