XIM Community

Odin if you see this I need your help  (Read 630 times)

Offline Ajvd89

• View Profile
Odin if you see this I need your help
« on: 05:03 AM - 07/24/21 »
So im watching your tutorial here on anti recoil trick but in the rust configuration there's no ADS option even though in rust you do ADS so is there anyway to configure this so I can have anti recoil in rust?

The tutorial of yours here: https://youtu.be/6-mQQEofNXo

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Odin if you see this I need your help
« Reply #1 on: 10:07 AM - 07/24/21 »
If your game doesn't have a separate aiming system for ADS, then, there isn't an option for that. But, if you have Expert configuration on (enabled in Globals), you can activate ADS aim in your Config.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline Ajvd89

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10:45 AM - 07/24/21 »
If your game doesn't have a separate aiming system for ADS, then, there isn't an option for that. But, if you have Expert configuration on (enabled in Globals), you can activate ADS aim in your Config.

Really? How do I do that? It's turned on but still says ads isn't available but in rust you ads so idk what to do? Is there a way to turn it on?

https://streamable.com/h22rqs

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03:05 PM - 07/24/21 »
You need to swipe one more time to the right once you see the ADS page ;).
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline Ajvd89

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01:13 AM - 07/25/21 »
You need to swipe one more time to the right once you see the ADS page ;).

Ok and now I have no idea what else to do lol should I do what you did in your tutorial when you were using rainbow six siege as an example? And use the auxiliary page as the "ADS" page and the auxiliary 2 as the no recoil page? Here's how it's setup right now

https://streamable.com/a37hdf

And also can you do a tutorial page for rust for no recoil? I wanna have no recoil like this guy has here.

https://youtu.be/O4NA7diHQRs

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 03:37 AM - 07/25/21 »
So i would recommend you to at least try the trick. If you frequently shoot from the HIP in Rust use the category B solution, if you only shoot when in ADS use the category A one.

The setup will be the following.
First create a dedicated ADS sub config so you can dial in your ADS sensitivity. After that this will act 1:1 as the ADS config shown in the recoil video. You can then follow 1:1 the tutorial, though always keep in mind that your Auxiliary 1 sub config = your ADS config :).

I might do a Rust config tutorial at one point, but right now im busy with other videos that i have to priorize! :)
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Offline Ajvd89

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 03:54 AM - 07/25/21 »
So i would recommend you to at least try the trick. If you frequently shoot from the HIP in Rust use the category B solution, if you only shoot when in ADS use the category A one.

The setup will be the following.
First create a dedicated ADS sub config so you can dial in your ADS sensitivity. After that this will act 1:1 as the ADS config shown in the recoil video. You can then follow 1:1 the tutorial, though always keep in mind that your Auxiliary 1 sub config = your ADS config :).

I might do a Rust config tutorial at one point, but right now im busy with other videos that i have to priorize! :)

Ok awesome and lastly i have a few questions..

1.when you say copy your settings do I copy my ingame sensitivity in those boxes?
2. What translators do I use in each box?
3. Would you reccomend using 1.52 in the xy value so I can have 0 recoil on the AK, LR, and Tommy and Mp5 in rust?
4. Do I make the "ads" page the same as the HIP page since there's no smart translators for ads in rust?

Sorry once again I just wanna perfect this
« Last Edit: 04:51 AM - 07/25/21 by Ajvd89 »

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 03:41 PM - 07/25/21 »
I havent watched the recoil video in a while but i assume i was refering to copying your ADS settings into your new sub config. The translator doesnt matter as Rust seems to use one mechanic for HIP and ADS, but you can pick ADS if you want to follow each step of the video.
The XYRatio has to be dialed in by yourself, theres no best value as its mainly personal preference.

Offline Ajvd89

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 04:13 PM - 07/25/21 »
I havent watched the recoil video in a while but i assume i was refering to copying your ADS settings into your new sub config. The translator doesnt matter as Rust seems to use one mechanic for HIP and ADS, but you can pick ADS if you want to follow each step of the video.
The XYRatio has to be dialed in by yourself, theres no best value as its mainly personal preference.

Ok ill make a ADS auxiliary page and set the amount you did in siege for the x/y values as a starting point and make the firing button my activation button for it to work. Everything from there is just the X/Y value on both the "ADS" auxiliary page and the HIP page correct since both have to be the exact same number?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 11:27 PM - 07/25/21 »
Hey,

im not sure what you mean by that but the steps are
1) create a dedicated ADS sub config
2) create another sub config = recoil config with 1:1 ADS settings, activation left mouse click and the XYRatio.

Offline Ajvd89

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 11:57 PM - 07/25/21 »
Hey,

im not sure what you mean by that but the steps are
1) create a dedicated ADS sub config
2) create another sub config = recoil config with 1:1 ADS settings, activation left mouse click and the XYRatio.

Oh my yeah that's way simpler than I thought. Do the X/Y value have to be the same on both the ADS and recoil page right

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 12:00 AM - 07/26/21 »
You dont use it at all in ADS, see the recoil video for the setup steps. The core idea is that the XYRatio is only active when you shoot to not disrupt your general ADS aiming.

Offline Ajvd89

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 01:57 PM - 07/26/21 »
You dont use it at all in ADS, see the recoil video for the setup steps. The core idea is that the XYRatio is only active when you shoot to not disrupt your general ADS aiming.

I'll just create the 2 sub pages and follow the rest of the video instructions from the video I posted above of yours. Thank you for your help

Admin