XIM Community

Xim Apex pc problem  (Read 180 times)

Offline Khalifa96

• View Profile
Xim Apex pc problem
« on: 07:45 AM - 07/25/21 »
I connected everything on the right way , the mouse and keyboard and the ps4 controller.
When i press on any button from the keyboard or the controller it does show on the app manager but it doesn't work on the game, on the app the three things are connected but inside the game when i want to change to controller it doesn't show that im using a controller.

Pleaassee heelpp

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Xim Apex pc problem
« Reply #1 on: 09:39 AM - 07/25/21 »
What type of controller are you using?
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline Khalifa96

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01:40 PM - 07/25/21 »
I tried it on both , xbox one controller and ds4 controller but im still facing the same problem , it looks like everything is working and the lights are on but i cant move anything, even when i want to change inside the game between playing with a mouse and keyboard or a controller , it doesn't show that i have a controller i dont know why. Because the controller light is on?

Please help me

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09:22 AM - 07/26/21 »
PC isn't a supported platform but some have been able to use APEX with Xbox controllers. It's common to see issue reports from DS4 users so I would stick to the Xbox controller. If your Xbox controller has a USB C port then this is supported by APEX's beta firmware and beta Manager.

If you would like to test our latest beta please visit the link below. Please read the instructions on the download pages. Feedback in the beta section of the forum is appreciated.

https://xim.tech/beta
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos