XIM Community

[ACTIVE] Xim on PS4 and PS5  (Read 66 times)

Offline rowdyricky

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: soymarcosrojo
[ACTIVE] Xim on PS4 and PS5
« on: 09:06 AM - 07/20/21 »
I recently bought a Xim apex, and hooked it up to my PS5 & PS4 and does not work. When i connect my keyboards (Corsair K63 & Red Dragon K585) to the console they work just fine, however they to not work on my xim apex. Also on the xim app it still says that my mouse polling rate (Logitech G900) is set at 250 when on my Logetich App is says it is set at 1000. I was watching a youtube video, when one of the videos showed that they were using the Red Dragon K585 and it was funtioning just fine. I am also using just the standard PS4 Dualshock Controller. If there is a step that I am missing, please help me out as I would like to figure out what the issue is with my xim apex.
« Last Edit: 04:32 PM - 07/20/21 by mist4fun »

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Xim on PS5
« Reply #1 on: 04:32 PM - 07/20/21 »
Welcome to the community. The PS5 isn't a supported platform, it has limited support with specialty controllers and another build but your APEX should be working on your PS4 now so we can troubleshoot this. There's more than one cause for your peripherals not working but it's usually setup related and can be fixed. To help fix the problem can you please go through the list linked below and share the results from each step? This may also resolve the issue.

Some of the results will pass assuming that your non-XIM devices are working normally. If it does not resolve the problem then we can use the combined results from each numbered step to find a solution.

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=61565.0
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos