XIM Community

[ACTIVE] keyboard and mouse not responding  (Read 103 times)

Offline taylorgully

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: taylorgully
  • PSN ID: taylorgully
[ACTIVE] keyboard and mouse not responding
« on: 09:27 AM - 07/16/21 »
i got a xim apex yesterday and connected mouse and keyboard and controller all on the right ports! yes port 1 is mouse i know, port 2 is keyboard, and port 3 is controller. when i connect the xim to my pc the keyboard works, the mouse works, and the controller makes the rumble. when i try to move my mouse around or use the keyboard, the app isnt responding but its showing that these tools are connected. somebody help me out, i tried even on my ps 4 and xbox  x series and its not responsive !!!!!
« Last Edit: 09:41 AM - 07/16/21 by mist4fun »

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: keyboard and mouse not responding
« Reply #1 on: 09:41 AM - 07/16/21 »
Welcome to the community. PC is not a supported platform but your PS4 and Xbox are, please continue troubleshooting on one of those platforms. Note that your Xbox Series will need APEX's beta firmware and Beta Manager.

If you would like to test our latest beta please visit the link below. Please read the instructions on the download pages. Feedback in the beta section of the forum is appreciated.

https://xim.tech/beta

In the meantime, there's more than one cause for this but it's usually setup related and can be fixed. To help fix the problem can you please go through the list linked below and share the results from each step? This may also resolve the issue.

Some of the results will pass assuming that your non-XIM devices are working normally. If it does not resolve the problem then we can use the combined results from each numbered step to find a solution.

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=61565.0
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline taylorgully

• View Profile
Re: [ACTIVE] keyboard and mouse not responding
« Reply #2 on: 09:55 AM - 07/16/21 »
i connected the xim to my xbox x series since i cant play on pc with it , and only the controller is responding, the keyboard and mouse are lit up but nothing is working, ive done the firmware. whats the other option ?

Offline taylorgully

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11:07 AM - 07/16/21 »
i have the exact same problem as the user above me, everything lights up but the app isnt responding when we press the keyboard or move the mouse, just the controller is responsive.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05:15 PM - 07/16/21 »
Is your APEX using the beta firmware and beta Manager? This has the latest XS support.

If you would like to test our latest beta please visit the link below. Please read the instructions on the download pages. Feedback in the beta section of the forum is appreciated.

https://xim.tech/beta
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline taylorgully

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04:41 PM - 07/19/21 »
No worries this thing gave me so much stress that I returned it and bought a keymander. Problem solved !

Admin