XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Manager 20210625]  (Read 58772 times)

Offline Steppi

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Steppi
Re: XIM APEX BETA [Manager 20210625] (**LATEST**)
« Reply #45 on: 05:26 AM - 09/24/21 »
Same here. Beta App on iOS is not working.

Offline boostd16v

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: boostd16v
« Reply #46 on: 08:14 AM - 09/24/21 »
does someone have the redeem code for testflight??

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #47 on: 08:20 AM - 09/24/21 »
Again Apple expires the TestFlight after an arbitrary date. We are working on updating it.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline Dymo

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 08:22 AM - 09/24/21 »
Again Apple expires the TestFlight after an arbitrary date. We are working on updating it.

😎

Offline audizzle88

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 12:33 PM - 09/24/21 »
any update on this yet. I have the same issue. :'(

Offline alsomeb

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 12:47 PM - 09/24/21 »
is it possible to download another manager and still run it ?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #51 on: 01:06 PM - 09/24/21 »
Is Apple actually preventing you from running the TestFlight Manager you already installed prior to it expiring?

Offline alsomeb

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 01:09 PM - 09/24/21 »
Is Apple actually preventing you from running the TestFlight Manager you already installed prior to it expiring?

Yes i used it yesterday and it was all fine, today when its destiny trials and u wanna pew pew some guardians im locked out and no new versions on testflight, so i deleted the app and tried the one in appstore but no luck.

Offline audizzle88

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 01:23 PM - 09/24/21 »
Yes, it was asking for a new code and said it was expired, I deleted the beta and tried to re download testflight and it says "no apps available to test"

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #54 on: 03:06 PM - 09/24/21 »
I can't believe it would disable an app you installed like that. You would think that they'd just disallow new installs (which is still ridiculous). Unfortunately we are a week out at least before another Manager TestFlight is posted. In the mean time, you'll need to go back to using the current released-build in Apple's App Store.

Offline audizzle88

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 03:24 PM - 09/24/21 »
Ok, I appreciate all the help but I am kind of super confused. I used the manager yesterday (testflight version I have used for afew months) and then this morning it did not work. It said something about a needing a new invite code because of it expiring or something. I deleted the testflight version because it did not work and now I cannot reinstall it because I need a redeem code. I reinstalled the Apple store version but now it crashes anytime I open it. I even downloaded the store version on my new IPhone 12 Pro and old Samsung Galaxy S5. Nothing seems to work so far. I am on XSX so what is the next step for me to be able to use my xim?

Thank you for everything!!!

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #56 on: 03:43 PM - 09/24/21 »
When you install Configs that are for Series X|S via the Beta, that means that you need to use the Beta (since the store version of Manager doesn't understand it). Unfortunately, the only option would be to Factory Reset your XIM and go back to using the store version. Sorry about that, to this day I have no idea why Apple expires TestFlights and worse stops you from using it. It's going to take more than a week for us to get another build through Apples submission process.

If you have a PC, you can use the Beta Manager there. It will required wired configuration, but, it'll get you by until we can get another TestFlight through.

Offline audizzle88

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 03:54 PM - 09/24/21 »
Wow, so I am going to lose all of my configs and sensitivities. I cant use an old firmware and use an old X1X control for the mean time? I cannot do a wired version with my macbook?

Offline Bobbynoee

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: BOBBYNOEE
« Reply #58 on: 04:33 PM - 09/24/21 »
TestFlight will not let me join. I had to use this 2 months ago because the app is messed up and now my time is up. How do I get back into to the test flight version because the regular app shuts down.

Offline audizzle88

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 05:20 PM - 09/24/21 »
TestFlight will not let me join. I had to use this 2 months ago because the app is messed up and now my time is up. How do I get back into to the test flight version because the regular app shuts down.
if you go 2 quotes above the admin explains what's going on. seems to be an apple issue and we have to factory reset, run with task manager on PC or just say a prayer to the XIM gods that someone wo is smarter than I am will be able to fix this issue