XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Manager 20210625]  (Read 59962 times)

Offline ItZ_Me_Not_You

• View Profile
Re: XIM APEX BETA [Manager 20210625] (**LATEST**)
« Reply #90 on: 11:55 AM - 10/02/21 »
Testflight’s working again.

Yeap its working! Thanks OBsIV!

Offline tommy6312

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 11:37 AM - 10/14/21 »
Hello! just installed the beta firmware for my xim apex and updated the manager app to the lastest iOS testflight beta, and when im attempting to download the lastest games, the progress bar does not move!

im currently using a iPhone 12 pro max with iOS 15.0.2

Offline FireOnly

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Fire Only
« Reply #92 on: 05:23 AM - 10/16/21 »
 Am I supposed to install this beta version for the Destiny 2 Series X/S ST to work properly? I’ve been using it on the 3/2020 version with no issue (or so I think). Just not sure what the description means by “games designed specifically” for series x and ps5.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 05:25 AM - 10/16/21 »
Am I supposed to install this beta version for the Destiny 2 Series X/S ST to work properly? I’ve been using it on the 3/2020 version with no issue (or so I think). Just not sure what the description means by “games designed specifically” for series x and ps5.

If you use the new console controllers then, yes, id highly recommend it. But if you still use an Xbox One controller then theres no need to update (unless you want to provide feedback on the new firmware of course).
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline FireOnly

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Fire Only
« Reply #94 on: 01:12 PM - 10/16/21 »

If you use the new console controllers then, yes, id highly recommend it. But if you still use an Xbox One controller then theres no need to update (unless you want to provide feedback on the new firmware of course).

Really appreciate the reply and explanation, thank you so much!

Offline Snoopundercover

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 03:45 AM - 10/24/21 »
Hi Support,

I can't get the beta to work on Testflight for iOS. It says its installed it but I can't see any options to use XboxSeriesX on the configs, it just has the regular Xbox, PC, PS4 options, so I'm guessing that the beta firmware isn't installed. I'm on ios15

I've also tried to install it on an Android phone, I can download the sdk from the link, grant access to allow the phone to install it, it runs the install and then gives the message "Not Installed" I'm on Android 10.

Granted I'm not very good at Andriods but I've got no idea how to fix that.

Cheers

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #96 on: 10:37 AM - 10/24/21 »
The only games that will say "Series X|S" are those that are advertised as supporting it and on this list: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/optimized

Despite this, to date, only one game (Destiny 2) has as different aim system than the X1 version. So, even though all these other games have an Series X|S option, it will still install the X1 translator (since it's identical).
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline Snoopundercover

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 09:25 PM - 10/25/21 »
The only games that will say "Series X|S" are those that are advertised as supporting it and on this list: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/optimized

Despite this, to date, only one game (Destiny 2) has as different aim system than the X1 version. So, even though all these other games have an Series X|S option, it will still install the X1 translator (since it's identical).

Ahh ok I understand. So for older games I just pick the Xbox option.

Is it possible to edit old PS4 configs and change the PS4 to be Xbox or do you have to start a whole new config?

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #98 on: 09:51 PM - 10/25/21 »
You can just copy the Config, create the new Xbox Config, and then paste.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline jous

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: JousToti
« Reply #99 on: 09:50 AM - 11/14/21 »
I have updated both the firmware and xim manager to the latest beta version

Until last night I was able to connect, with some problems but I finally got it after several attempts, but today it has already been impossible for me.

Xim apex perfectly recognizes my xbox series x mouse, keyboard and controller but I can't get the application to connect to xim apex

In order to load a game configuration I have to do it on the pc and then connect it to the console

I have tried with these phones and nothing

xiaomi mi a3
xiaomi redmi note 8
samsung a40

I have also tried it with an ipad air 2 (ios 15) but Testflight does not work for me

I have reset the xim apex several times but I have not been able to make xim manager work

Any idea how to fix it?

Thanks

P.S. sorry i used google translator

Offline XIBangBang

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: XIBangBang
  • PSN ID: XIBangBang
« Reply #100 on: 09:40 PM - 11/15/21 »
Testflight just has a "No Apps Available to test" and "redeem" in top corner.

I know I had this working a while back, what am I missing?

IOS 15.1 by the way

*Update*

Deleted the apps twice than it worked... also it reads manager version 5.00.20211001
« Last Edit: 10:05 PM - 11/15/21 by XIBangBang »

Offline Canada500

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 01:04 PM - 11/20/21 »
Hey I have the same problem as member jous.

But first, I have been using xim with ps5 and battlefield v without any issues. Today I wanted to test Halo infinite on my new Xbox series x. First i pluged xim with my battlefield v config and moving (keyboard and mouse) was ok. Then I downloaded latest xim beta update, flashed the device and updated it and downloaded latest beta manager for android (x64 and x32 bit tested). Now the problem is, when I plug xim apex to my Xbox, I connect with the manager to xim (white flashes) and when I chose to add new profile for halo infinite or even for halo 5 the app crashes without any error msg. Tryed factory reset for xim but it caused to wipe my battlefield v config SO I can't even move anymore in halo. Using realme 7 5g.

Update: I was able to upload Halo infinite config to xim apex by pc (wired). Now I can access game profile through android manager. Changes are saving and moving is working much better than with battlefield v config.
« Last Edit: 01:35 PM - 11/20/21 by Canada500 »

Offline xM4NO BLACKx

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: xM4NO BLACKx
« Reply #102 on: 01:20 PM - 11/25/21 »
Good afternoon, I have a doubt, I have a One X and the Firmware and Manager recommended would be the 2021 of both or 2020 from Firm and 2019 from Playstore ? Could someone help me please

Offline RConnor

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 09:34 PM - 12/01/21 »
As a heads up, there are 29 days until the next TestFlight expiration.

It seems a good time to reset the clock.