XIM Community

[RESOLVED] Xim apex won't detect mouse, keyboard or controller  (Read 155 times)

Offline mondo

• View Profile
I just got my xim apex, set everything up according to the video, and my xim won't detect anything I plug into it. The controller works but the mouse and keyboard don't. I pugged my mouse into port 1, my keyboard into port 2, and my controller into port 3. I am able to use the controller in game just fine while it is plugged into the xim apex, and I have my xim working with my xim manager. It just won't detect that I hve my mouse and keyboard plugged into it. The grey space where it would normally display what I have plugged in is also blank. How do I fix it and get it to detect my mouse and keyboard (both razer)?
« Last Edit: 09:22 AM - 06/28/21 by mist4fun »

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Xim apex won't detect mouse, keyboard or controller
« Reply #1 on: 05:26 PM - 06/25/21 »
Welcome to the community. Could you share which console model you are using?

About your mouse and keyboard icons not being visible, do your peripherals work if the hub is attached to a PC instead of APEX?
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline mondo

• View Profile
I use the xbox one s. Do I need to do something on the computer to get said peripherals? If so, how would I go about doing that?

Offline mondo

• View Profile
Never mind, I see what you mean. Peripherals is a synonym for keyboard/mouse and controller. I tried that and the hub must be faulty, I'll have to get a new one. I should have expected this since I got the xim apex from OfferUp (kinda like ebay). Thanks so much for your help!

Offline mondo

• View Profile
Xbox controller won't activate when plugged into Xim Apex
« Reply #4 on: 08:32 AM - 10/20/21 »
Hello,
When I plug in my xim apex, the app displays my controller, keyboard, and mouse, and my keyboard and mouse light up, but my controller just vibrates and the light on the controller stays off. This is a new problem; I tried playing 2 days ago with no issues, nothing has changed since then. If I plug my xbox controller directly into the xbox, it activates no problem. However, if I plug it directly into the xim or into the usb splitter with my keyboard and mouse, it doesn't activate. How can I fix this?

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Are you using the same hub that had problems before?
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos