XIM Community

Poll

Keyboard and Mouse? What is the secret?

Keyboard and Mouse
0 (0%)
PC
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Keyboard and Mouse, only PC's  (Read 141 times)

Offline Liethp

• View Profile
Keyboard and Mouse, only PC's
« on: 01:15 AM - 06/10/21 »
Hi guys,

I am the typical new guy around here and I only use a PC & Logitech keyboard and mouse (and I have an xbox controller that I never use, because I am not a controller player) and I would like to ask you if your device makes movement natural using keyboard and mouse instant using aim-assist. I watch videos on the internet about xim, and I see that the movements are very slow and it is not my way of playing ... I want to play fast and have aim-assist ... in a word "to be a beast"
I ask you this, because I have tried the zen cronus and sincerely I am very disappointed after trying the best scripts from professionals of that forum. It only had a typical movement of controllers that I never liked and it did not move as fast as I usually push the enemy in CoD.

Who can help me with this issue, I am very grateful in advance.

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Re: Keyboard and Mouse, only PC's
« Reply #1 on: 05:18 AM - 06/10/21 »
Cronus Zen sucks for mouse & keyboard with awful angular movement and very basic functionality, so XIM is a vast improvement. However, like Cronus Zen, XIM remains subject to the same constraints as a console controller. You may get aim assist by using a XIM, but you'll also have a turn speed limit, just like a controller. 

Fast PC-like mouse aim generally is not possible. Turn speeds are baked into a game's look mechanics by developers and controllers measure movement based on velocity, not distance. So a quick mouse flick on a XIM will hit 100% velocity for a very short period of time, resulting in a shorter turn than a slower, more deliberate motion.

Long story short - XIM is a controller emulator that allows you to use mouse & keyboard in console games. It's not a cheat device that magically turns a controller into native PC mouse & keyboard with aim assist on top.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline AgentSmith

• View Profile
Re: Keyboard and Mouse, only PC's
« Reply #2 on: 08:34 AM - 06/11/21 »
Long story short - XIM is a controller emulator that allows you to use mouse & keyboard in console games. It's not a cheat device that magically turns a controller into native PC mouse & keyboard with aim assist on top.

So well said.

Admin