XIM Community

[Q/A] XIM Apex In Menus  (Read 22 times)

Offline Safe_cracker9

• View Profile
[Q/A] XIM Apex In Menus
« on: 07:27 PM - 06/09/21 »
So I've purchased my Xim Apex and can now use M&K and everything works great. I have one question though: while I can aim and move in-game, is there anyway to be able to use M&K in menus and UI? Right now I just have the controller next to me on the table and use that whenever I need to navigate a menu and then switch to M&K during gameplay, but is there a way to make M&K do all of it? I've heard about Auxiliaries and stuff like that but I don't know how it works, so is there any answer or do I just keep doing what I am?
« Last Edit: 09:19 AM - 06/10/21 by mist4fun »

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: XIM Apex In Menus
« Reply #1 on: 12:48 AM - 06/10/21 »
If the menu offers a cursor then yes, via a sub config @ ticked left stick box you can navigate it with a mouse. Though that usually doesnt feel all that well as the cursors arent very responsive or have a high turnspeed. You will have to drag your mouse around quite a bit to get some visible movement.
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Admin