XIM Community

Xim Apex is absolutely kick @#$% in CoD Cold War!  (Read 93 times)

Offline HiredGunSG

• View Profile
I would just like to say that Xim Apex is one beautiful piece of hardware! It makes CoD Cold War so much more enjoyable! It has drastically improved my aim in game.

What I find is the most interesting aspect of owning the Xim Apex is actually studying and learning what each feature in the app does and what it is used for by trial and error and a little research as well. I've been able to come up with settings that are perfect for my need in CoD Cold War.

I just wanna say a HUGE THANK YOU to the Xim Team! Know that you are appreciated! Thank you!

Offline AahTist

• View Profile
Re: Xim Apex is absolutely kick @#$% in CoD Cold War!
« Reply #1 on: 11:54 PM - 06/06/21 »
I would just like to say that Xim Apex is one beautiful piece of hardware! It makes CoD Cold War so much more enjoyable! It has drastically improved my aim in game.

What I find is the most interesting aspect of owning the Xim Apex is actually studying and learning what each feature in the app does and what it is used for by trial and error and a little research as well. I've been able to come up with settings that are perfect for my need in CoD Cold War.

I just wanna say a HUGE THANK YOU to the Xim Team! Know that you are appreciated! Thank you!

share your config bro