XIM Community

[Q/A] I can't enjoy with XIM apex anymore  (Read 201 times)

Offline h2006ss

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: i 7snn
[Q/A] I can't enjoy with XIM apex anymore
« on: 10:21 AM - 06/01/21 »
Hi

sorry my English is bad , i will try my best to explain my problem

I have been using the xim apex for nearly a year, and I got used to it and everything is perfect. Every now and then an update appears in the Games Manager and it is updated continuously. A week ago i saw that there was a new update in the program that was updated and downloaded, and after that i feel there is a change in the aim assist and that it has become heavy So much so it is not possible to play the xim apex , i need my Previous update for the menegar

i paly Overwatch
« Last Edit: 04:30 PM - 06/01/21 by mist4fun »

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: I can't enjoy with XIM apex anymore
« Reply #1 on: 11:58 AM - 06/01/21 »
Hey,

Overwatch hasnt received any update since like a year or so. By updating your game library through the XIM Manager (in-app download) all your existing configs remain the same and are not changed. Could it be that something else has changed in your config, your mouse settings or ingame settings?
If you arent sure try a new OW XIM config to see how that feels. If the proplem is still there then it could be the ingame settings or an update from the game itself. For example check if you use the correct aim mechanic reponse curve in the ingame settings (exponential or linear). Maybe the setting got reset and you play on the wrong curve now. If the problem is gone with a new XIM config then there is probably an accidental setup change somewhere in your regular OW config.
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline h2006ss

• View Profile
Re: [Q/A] I can't enjoy with XIM apex anymore
« Reply #2 on: 06:55 AM - 06/10/21 »
Thanks for answering my question, I tried literally everything, nothing changed in Aim Assist, all my friends are playing with the  XIM Apex and they didn't update it , I just updated the manager and got in trouble, I really need help

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:47 AM - 06/10/21 »
Hey,

does the problem persist when you create a brand new OW XIM Config with no changes/adjustments to it?
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline h2006ss

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01:08 PM - 06/10/21 »
Yes , I've tried that, still the same issue

Offline sheryip

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01:19 PM - 06/10/21 »
have you tried turning off aim assist in the game itself or tone it down.  there's 2-3 different setting in the game

Offline h2006ss

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 01:31 PM - 06/10/21 »
The problem is the aim assist is so strong from the XIM not from the game i tried the controler its good , but in XIM with mouse is so  so annoying , specially if you have fights with Widowmaker or Tracer you cannot flik at all

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #7 on: 02:01 PM - 06/10/21 »
XIM doesn't do anything related to aim assist. It operates under the same constraints as a controller has.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline sheryip

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 11:00 AM - 06/11/21 »
The problem is the aim assist is so strong from the XIM not from the game i tried the controler its good , but in XIM with mouse is so  so annoying , specially if you have fights with Widowmaker or Tracer you cannot flik at all
Xim doesn't add more aim assist, it's all controlled by the game.    you can disable or lower the aim assist on each character.  There are a few settings to mess with in the game

Offline h2006ss

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 09:07 AM - 06/15/21 »
Hi

last day I met my friend and try his XIM and edit my sitting same as i play with , he didn't update his manager app , the aim assist is prefect and so good , that's mean I have problem in my update

please i need help     

Offline h2006ss

• View Profile
xim manager previous update
« Reply #10 on: 12:16 PM - 06/16/21 »
hi
if i want the previous update for the manager i can git it ?
for the game downloads
i use xim apex

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 04:34 PM - 06/16/21 »
There haven't been updates to Overwatch game support recently.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos