XIM Community

PLEASE admin help. Xim Apex on Xbox Series X.  (Read 250 times)

Offline Nightbourn

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Nightbourn
PLEASE admin help. Xim Apex on Xbox Series X.
« on: 09:44 AM - 05/17/21 »
Okay, Iím going to do my best to explain this. I need some serious help. My setup:
Xbox series X with the xim
Plugged into Xbox series x controller, G502 hero mouse, and Corsair keyboard.
Latest firmware HAS been upgraded and downloaded.

Destiny 2.
I can set my hip sensitivity through the UPDATED Xim beta app (20210313) xim app to 10 or 1000 and it doesnít actually increase how fast I spin. I also use the Destiny 2 updated X/S config on the xim. But if I load up fortnite and increase my sens I can turn super fast. And yes I do have traction on my boots. Whatís WEIRD is I loaded my old gen Xbox one S up, loaded d2, plugged in the xim, used the series x/s D2 config even though it was an old gen, and also had it plugged into the new gen controller. The sensitivity for some reason worked. I could TURN crazy fast like Iíve always wanted to on D2, and I have no idea why it was working on the old gen but not on my series X. I even tried lowering the frame rate on the series x down to 60 hertz and putting the resolution on 4K just like the Xbox one sís settings and that didnít fix it on my series X. Please someone help me with this.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: PLEASE admin help. Xim Apex on Xbox Series X.
« Reply #1 on: 04:57 PM - 05/17/21 »
Welcome to the community. It may feel different because Destiny 2 on XS has half the turn speed of D2 on X1. This is a game limitation set by Bungie. Set your D2-XS config's sensitivity to 0 and try moving your mouse. If the screen doesn't move then the sensitivity adjustments are working. If the screen continues to move with a 0 sensitivity I would factory reset APEX next without using backups or code when recreating the config later.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline LAG12

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01:33 AM - 05/30/21 »
unfortunately destiny 2 will never feel the way it does on PC. Really sad if you think about it...bungie has terrible controller options in the aim and stick movement area and nobody seems to make any noise about it.

Offline Bully

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02:52 AM - 05/30/21 »
Okay, Iím going to do my best to explain this. I need some serious help. My setup:
Xbox series X with the xim
Plugged into Xbox series x controller, G502 hero mouse, and Corsair keyboard.
Latest firmware HAS been upgraded and downloaded.

Destiny 2.
I can set my hip sensitivity through the UPDATED Xim beta app (20210313) xim app to 10 or 1000 and it doesnít actually increase how fast I spin. I also use the Destiny 2 updated X/S config on the xim. But if I load up fortnite and increase my sens I can turn super fast. And yes I do have traction on my boots. Whatís WEIRD is I loaded my old gen Xbox one S up, loaded d2, plugged in the xim, used the series x/s D2 config even though it was an old gen, and also had it plugged into the new gen controller. The sensitivity for some reason worked. I could TURN crazy fast like Iíve always wanted to on D2, and I have no idea why it was working on the old gen but not on my series X. I even tried lowering the frame rate on the series x down to 60 hertz and putting the resolution on 4K just like the Xbox one sís settings and that didnít fix it on my series X. Please someone help me with this.

Hi,

There a various users configs on the forum for Destiny 2 if you search,  have you tried this one for example - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=39989.0
MY COD MW SETUP
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=85358.0

Xim Apex | Xbox Series X | Xbox series X controller | Logitech G502 mouse | Sony Nav | Razer Destructor Mat | 55" Panasonic 4K OLED TV