XIM Community

Does the Gk61 keyboard work on the XIM?  (Read 290 times)

Offline trinidad

• View Profile
Does the Gk61 keyboard work on the XIM?
« on: 07:40 PM - 04/28/21 »
Good day Iím considering getting the Gk61 keyboard by Hk gaming would it work on XIM apex?

Offline He4DHuNt3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: XuK He4DHuNt3r
  • PSN ID: He4DHuNt3r_XIM
Re: Does the Gk61 keyboard work on the XIM?
« Reply #1 on: 02:28 AM - 04/29/21 »
It should work, I have the SK64 with Silver switches and it works perfectly with XIM.
I just wanted to say that you are a phenomenal gamer. You make it look so easy and your gameplay has this commanding "tone" to it (i.e. not frantic -- more of a dominating calm :) ).

Offline trinidad

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06:13 AM - 04/29/21 »
Thank you also you should start back the YouTube vids

Offline trinidad

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06:54 AM - 04/29/21 »
It should work, I have the SK64 with Silver switches and it works perfectly with XIM.

Also bro is. The brand epomaker.

Offline He4DHuNt3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: XuK He4DHuNt3r
  • PSN ID: He4DHuNt3r_XIM
« Reply #4 on: 07:53 AM - 04/29/21 »
Yeah it's epomaker, but that doesn't matter as the GK61/SK61 and GK64/SK64 mainboards are made by the same OEM.

I'll be uploading more often on YouTube soon, I've been having issues with my Ryzen 5000 series PC (Buggy Bios / Agesa)

USB disconnects, PCI devices like my Capture Card were also randomly disconnecting / Reconnecting.

The latest BETA update for my motherboard seems to have fix these issues, I'm just waiting for a official non-beta BIOS to be released now.
I just wanted to say that you are a phenomenal gamer. You make it look so easy and your gameplay has this commanding "tone" to it (i.e. not frantic -- more of a dominating calm :) ).