XIM Community

Azeron Setup  (Read 1693 times)

Offline iSaitama

• View Profile
Azeron Setup
« on: 01:44 PM - 04/15/21 »
Hi, I just received an azeron keyboard and I would like to know what options should I activate on Xim apex. Thanks

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Re: Azeron Setup
« Reply #1 on: 01:50 PM - 04/15/21 »
None, really. Itís plug and play. XIM options are mostly for the mouse.

You can adjust Joystick settings in XIM APEX Manager and itíll affect Azeron, but Iíve only ever done that when setting up wheel menus in games like Horizon Zero Dawn and Red Dead Redemption.

You can also try experimenting with Simulate Analog Behaviour, but itís not needed as Azeron is true analog.

All you really need to do is plug your Azeron into PC, run Azeron Software and select the option to Calibrate Analog Stick. Thatíll ensure Azeron has no stick drift or wheel menu problems on XIM.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline warzoneking

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07:01 PM - 04/15/21 »
I ordered mine a few days ago. It'll be awhile before it gets here. For the analog stick option which do you select? analog joystick? xbox360 analog stick or xbox360 analog and keyboard? and are the keybinds already default so you don't have to mess with them?

You can adjust Joystick settings in XIM APEX Manager and itíll affect Azeron, but Iíve only ever done that when setting up wheel menus in games like Horizon Zero Dawn and Red Dead Redemption.

You can also try experimenting with Simulate Analog Behaviour, but itís not needed as Azeron is true analog.

All you really need to do is plug your Azeron into PC, run Azeron Software and select the option to Calibrate Analog Stick. Thatíll ensure Azeron has no stick drift or wheel menu problems on XIM.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #3 on: 01:40 AM - 04/16/21 »
Use whatever option gives joystick buttons rather than keybinds. You can swap between profiles using the button near the Azeron logo.

Offline iSaitama

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07:51 AM - 04/17/21 »

Thanks for the answer, one more thing ...  could you tell me your keybinds on azeron?

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #5 on: 03:36 AM - 04/18/21 »
It probably won't help, I'm left-handed and have limited mouse buttons (G305 mouse in the wrong hand, so no side-buttons). But, here's the general layout -

1. Index finger pull is Cross (A on Xbox) for Jump.
2. Middle finger pull is Circle (B on Xbox) for Crouch / Slide.
3. Ring finger is L3 (LS) for Sprint.
4. Index finger nail is L1 (LB).
5. Middle nail is R1 (RB).
6. Index side-tap is R3 (RS) for Melee.
7. Mouse wheel up is Square (X) for Reload.
8. Mouse wheel down in Triangle (Y) for Swap Weapon.
9. Middle mouse hold is Triangle (Y) > Secondary for hold actions.
10. Button behind wheel is Square (X) > Secondary for hold actions (or thumbnail button on Azeron).
11. L2 (LT) & R2 (RT) are mapped to L & R mouse buttons for Shoot & ADS.
12. D-pad maps to the Azeron d-pad.
13. PS, Guide, Touch Click & Share (Guide etc on Xbox) map to the buttons on the Azeron Compact towers.
14. Ring nail and pinky nail are to rotate through XIM configs.

I separate torso actions (aim, shoot, reload, swap) onto the mouse and movement actions (jump, duck, sprint etc) onto the Azeron. Melee is on the Azeron so I can shoot and melee concurrently when needed.

Most actions are simple taps forward or backwards on the Azeron for index and fingers, or mouse scrolls / buttons. The most common actions are mapped to the simplest Azeron bindings (pulls towards palm). I don't use the buttons at the bottom of the finger wells at all, but I thought I'd use them the most.
« Last Edit: 04:02 AM - 04/18/21 by antithesis »

Offline iSaitama

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 01:45 PM - 04/27/21 »
Thanks so much. It had a special setup for apex legends,
but I decided to create one for everything, combining your configuration and mine...now I have one that is useful for everything and is comfortable for me.

Offline PampuGomez

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04:33 PM - 04/27/21 »
2 day with azeron and i'm sad, i'm a bot on apex legends.When i switch back to kb my aim return good.
I also have problem with analog movement i think, download last firmware put analog joystick on software (if i use xbox analog my characher don't move forward back left right) but i fell my movement like WASD and slow compare to kb.
I play on xbox serie s with xim.Give me confort to continue or i replace it with razer analog huntsman