XIM Community

This years COD is WWII 2.  (Read 930 times)

Offline MrBrutalFrosty

• MVP
  • Australian Youtuber 2.2k Subs All Things FPS COD
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: MrBrutalFrosty
  • PSN ID: Mr_Brutal_Frosty Youtube: MrBrutalFrosty
Re: This years COD is WWII 2.
« Reply #15 on: 01:21 AM - 04/26/21 »
you see the newest cod leaks on twitter they are suggesting htis year they might delay vanguard now and release a revamped MW2019 lol f that happens ohhhhhh man....

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 08:37 AM - 04/26/21 »
I recently heard that they want to focus on Warzone instead of a new CoD and that theres a chance they might skip this years CoD (or next years then). Warzone is so popular (rightfully!) that i can kinda understand their decision.
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 10:45 AM - 04/26/21 »
Meh, I still can't get behind the Battle Royal hype train. Apex Legends is the only one I've enjoyed and that's because its simple, fast paced and doesn't have too aggressive StatsBMM.

If they revamped MW2019 to not be garbage (Ie. added dead silence perk, made maps less rat maze clusterfeks, got rid of doors, got rid of mounting, improved the netcode and toned down the StatsBMM) I'd be for it.

I'm really liking BOCW MP. It would be the best Trasharch COD if they cleaned up performance, improved netcode, toned StatsBMM and did something about the quickscoping.

The maps are some of the best in the series and fix a lot of issues with team based modes just being headglitch campfests. I love that Trasharch finally figured out how to do scorestreaks so every match doesn't just turn into swat the flies a minute in. And I love how many long distance gun battles there are.

But yeah, it would suck if SHG didn't put out a game this year.

"MW ST1 users are an inferior species and an evolutionary abomination" - On the Origin of Species, Charles Darwin

Offline MrBrutalFrosty

• MVP
  • Australian Youtuber 2.2k Subs All Things FPS COD
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: MrBrutalFrosty
  • PSN ID: Mr_Brutal_Frosty Youtube: MrBrutalFrosty
« Reply #18 on: 01:53 AM - 04/27/21 »
yeah i hope something drops my theory is if battlefields really good it might "Scare" Activtion into dropping the trump card MW2 :p

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO"
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: EfiLNikuFeciN
  • PSN ID: Cancelle_D
« Reply #19 on: 05:59 AM - 04/27/21 »
yeah i hope something drops my theory is if battlefields really good it might "Scare" Activtion into dropping the trump card MW2 :p

I'd honestly be really happy with that! Rumor has it Battlefield is actually taking Battle Royal seriously this time around too. I'll keep my fingers crossed for that.

Offline Gamethurst

• Mirino
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 01:15 PM - 04/27/21 »
I'd honestly be really happy with that! Rumor has it Battlefield is actually taking Battle Royal seriously this time around too.

Battlefield... just having a short flashback on the game, the multiple sessions, the great memories with all the dudes, friends. Sorry, for this nostalgie dushbag reminder.. but still... it's part of history... at least mine...
Just realizing how "old" really got..  ??? ::)

Just kidding... still breathing.
Might be part of the generation which will still play @ pc (yep!) at 102 years before taking a nap  :-X ??? ;D
Never look back. Never Quit.