XIM Community

Xim app new system icon/option question  (Read 188 times)

Offline Loki

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Loki Revamped
  • PSN ID: LokiRevamped
Xim app new system icon/option question
« on: 09:48 AM - 03/24/21 »
Being that the Xim Apex works great with the Xbox Series X. Are there plans to make a Xbox Series X setting icon or are we just going to continue using the Xbox One icon? Also it would be nice if there was a console section that would allow me to read things about my preferred console versus having to read through a bunch of things I care nothing about. I'm sure the latter will offend some but that is not my attention. I just think it would be easier to click on Xim Apex Beta and then selecting Xbox Series X. I currently have to search which is still a extra step.

Thank you in advance.
« Last Edit: 10:27 AM - 03/24/21 by Loki »
ping" width="200" height="200

Please don't trivialize something you don't understand

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Xim app new system icon/option
« Reply #1 on: 10:31 AM - 03/24/21 »
If you are using the Beta (Manager and firmware), you will start to see Xbox Series X/S icons for games designed specifically for that platform. Destiny 2 is the first since its aiming system is unique on Xbox Series X/S. As we go forward, any new game that comes out that advertises support for Xbox Series X/S or any prior game that is updated to have unique aim on Xbox Series X/S will get the icon.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline Loki

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Loki Revamped
  • PSN ID: LokiRevamped
Re: Xim app new system icon/option
« Reply #2 on: 10:33 AM - 03/24/21 »
If you are using the Beta (Manager and firmware), you will start to see Xbox Series X/S icons for games designed specifically for that platform. Destiny 2 is the first since its aiming system is unique on Xbox Series X/S. As we go forward, any new game that comes out that advertises support for Xbox Series X/S or any prior game that is updated to have unique aim on Xbox Series X/S will get the icon.

Thank you very much Sir.
ping" width="200" height="200

Please don't trivialize something you don't understand